OFC - 2019
The Optical Fiber Communication Conference and Exhibition (OFC) is the largest global conference and exhibition for optical communications and networking professionals. For over 40 years, OFC has drawn attendees from all corners of the globe to meet and greet, teach and learn, make connections and move business forward. OFC wrapped up an impressive and stimulating week in San Diego, California, showcasing the latest innovations in the field, with more than 15,500 attendees, 700+ exhibitors from 65 countries, and over 850 peer reviewed technical sessions.
- Event Type:
- Mar. 3-7, 2019
- San Diego , CA , USA
The only global event where attendees witness the innovation behind the technology that powers communications today, OFC has been on a steep growth trajectory over the last three years, increasing in overall square footage by 44% and experiencing a 21% growth in exhibitors and attendees.
OFC attracts the biggest names in the field, offers key networking and partnering opportunities and provides insights and inspiration on the major trends and technology advances affecting the industry. From technical presentations to the latest market trends and predictions, OFC is a one-stop-shop.
- Advanced devices and fibers for high-speed data center links
- Enabling 5G and IoT through next-generation optical access
- Digital signal processing, coding and advanced modulation for telecom and data center
- Disaggregated systems and networks enabled by open platforms
- Monolithic and hybrid photonic-electronic integrated subsystems
- Network automation and intelligence enabled by streaming analytics and cognitive systems
- New network architectures and applications enabled by SDN and NFV
- Optical wireless and visible light communications
- Silicon and integrated photonics for telecom and data center
OFC, The Optical Fiber Communication Conference and Exhibition, is the premier international event for the latest advances in optical communications and networking.
A High-Quality Technical Program
- Covers recent progress in research (near- and long-term) and technology
- Features invited presentations by experts in the field
- Includes peer-reviewed technical presentations
- Hear from luminaries in industry and academia
- Presented in a variety of formats
- 1 hour in-depth tutorials
- Interactive workshops
- Panel discussions
- Half-day short courses (separate fee required)
- In-depth symposia on hot topics
Comprehensive Peer Reviewed Presentations in Key Topic Areas
- Active optical devices and circuits for switching and filtering
- Advances in prototypes and product developments of components and subsystems for data centers and optical networks
- Advances in system, network and service developments and field trials in commercial data centers and networks
- Architectures and software-defined control for intra-data center networks
- Architectures and software-defined control for metro and core networks
- Digital subsystems and systems for data centers
- Digital and electronic subsystems
- Digital transmission systems
- Fiber and propagation physics
- Fiber-optic and waveguide devices and sensors
- Optical access networks for fixed and mobile services
- Optical, photonic and microwave photonic subsystems
- Passive optical devices and circuits for switching and filtering
- Radio-over-fiber, free-space and non-telecom systems
OFC is the world's largest event for optical networking and communications
Exhibit at OFC 2019 and be part of the one event that defines the market and brings together the thought leaders and solution providers that drive the industry. Representing a range of products, from optical components and devices to systems, test equipment, software and specialty fiber, OFC represents the entire supply chain and provides the premier marketplace where the industry learns, connects, networks and closes deals.
Why Exhibit and/or Sponsor at OFC?
15,500+ buyers and 700+ exhibitors attend
70% of attendees have a role in buying decisions and 52% of attendees have purchasing budgets of $1M or more
42% of exhibit attendees spent 10+ hours on the show floor
25% of attendees are C-Level
- 75 countries are represented with 33% of attendees based outside the United States
- OFC has been on a steep growth trajectory over the last three years, increasing in overall square footage by 44% and experiencing a 21% growth in exhibitors and attendees.
How much value can we pack into a booth?
Exhibiting at OFC is more than just booth space!What is Included?
Standard booth set-up to include an 8’ back drape and 3’ side drape partitions for 10' x10' booth spaces; Island spaces do not come with back drape or side drape.
1 company 7” x 44” booth identification sign hung on the back-drape that lists your company and booth number
1 complimentary Technical Conference registration per every 100 sqf of rented exhibit space
Unlimited Exhibit Personnel registrations for staff to work your booth
1 copy of the OFC Technical Digest per every 100 sqf of rented exhibit space
Company profile in the official OFC Buyers’ Guide*
Opportunity to have additional division or subsidiary company listings for US$250 per listing
Opportunity to secure onsite meeting rooms in the convention center for private meetings off the show floor
Opportunity to secure sponsorship for OFC to drive traffic to your booth and increase overall visibility onsite
Company profile and links on the event web site *
Company profile in the conference app*
Access to 'We're Exhibiting' banner ads for additional marketing
Access to post press releases and product announcements on the OFC website
Discounted hotel rates exclusively through OFC housing bureau with exclusive exhibitor booking time-frames
Exhibitor lounge with complimentary beverage and snack service on show days
Access to book your space onsite for the following year’s show with discounted rates