Pollutec will be celebrating its 40th anniversary in 2018; step by step, the trade show has established itself as a true showcase of all the equipment, technologies and services for the environment and energy. It is a springboard for market innovations and a crossroads for international development opportunities to connect all those with a stake in the industry.
- Event Type:
- Trade Show/Exhibition
- Nov. 27-30, 2018
- International Trade Show Centre
- Lyon , France
Treatment – Distribution – Sanitation
Water efficiency – Smart water
New water resources (desalination, rainwater, etc.)
Network management and process efficiency
Pumps – Fittings
Automation – Smart Systems – IoT
Collection, Cleaning, Cleansing
Vehicles – Logistics (handling, storage)
Cleaning – Cleansing
Waste management (processing/sorting/waste disposal)
Recycling – Reuse – Matter and materials
Recycling – Recovery – Reuse
Eco- and bio-materials
Sites and soils (management of)
Air quality, odours, noise (management of)
Risks (management of)
Waste to energy
Urban development and mobility (lighting, furniture, infrastructures, services, etc.)
Biodiversity and natural environments (preservation of)
Oceans and coastline
Institutions – Finance – Research – Training
Sustainable & Future Industry
Sea, Coastline & Aquatic Environments
Hospital & Sustainable Development
With a 65 000 sqm exhibition floor, Pollutec is the reference event for all environment and energy professionals. During 4 consecutive days, over 2 200 international exhibitors will be gathered within 14 exhibition sectors. Find out more about the different areas, including the new ones, and maybe join the rest of the community?
In addition to the 14 exhibition sectors, Pollutec has developped 5 thematic focuses with transversal and integrated approaches: Sustainable City and Industry Revolution, or representing application markets with specific needs: Sea & Coastline, Hospital & Sustainable Development and Sustainable Agriculture.
- Sustainable City
- Sustainable Industry
- Sea & Coastline
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Hospital & SD
Innovation has been Pollutec's DNA since its beginnings. The 2018 event offers an exclusive programme of conferences, award ceremonies, dedicated trails, pitch sessions...
Conferences & Animations
- 450 conferences
- 12,000 audience members
- 35 broadcasted shows from the TV set
- Innovative exhibitors repertory
- Innovation conferences agenda
- Guide to animations & dedicated areas
The Spots Inno (Innovation Hubs) gather the most innovative and dynamic companies of a same activity sector and present special animations, demos and innovations.
- Innovations showcased in world preview
- Special animations & demos
- Grouping of innovative companies by activity sector
- 5 minutes on the clock to present your project/product/service
- An audience of contractors, major businesses and medias
- An exclusive spotlight and the opportunity to get noticed by potential clients and investors
Awards & Trophies
- Environment & Business Award (French Ministry of the Environment & ADEME)
- Eco-companies Export Trophies (Business France & ADEME)
- Aquaplus Award (UIE)
The Innovation Showcase, launched in partnership with PEXE, is an international competition which promotes the most outstanding technological and service innovations with strong market potential in the environment sector and cleantechs.
- 20 pre-selected innovative companies
- A jury of top buyers & industry leaders
- 3 distinguished innovations
- 28 participating countries
- 818 business meetings in 2016
- 92% decision makers & specifiers
We designed our matchmaking tools and events to facilitate encounters between experts in environmental matters and professionals in the public and private sectors from all over the world.
- A bespoke matchmaking service based on each participant's profile and interests
- Qualified business meetings to close new technological and commercial partnerships between professionals
- Subscribe to our newsletter to be kept updated on the opening of the platform.
Networking soirée at the Halles de Lyon
- A casual evening to extend exchanges between exhibitors, visitors and organisers in a friendly atmosphere
- The opportunity to invite one's collaborators and partners and to privatise a space in an exceptional location
- 128 represented countries
- 8,700 international visitors
- 600 international exhibitors
The Pollutec commitment: to connect French and international companies and environment stakeholders in their economic growth and project fulfilment.
Burkina Faso, Country of the Year
- A national pavilion and several regional pavilions
- A programme of conferences and workshop to present economic opportunities in a growing market for environmental and energy solutions
- A delegation of state officials and private sector representatives
- A dedicated area to meet and connect with African delegations and a team of expert consultants on the continent
- Practical workshops to showcase local, national and subnational projects
- Represented countries have included South Africa, Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast, Senegal, Kenya...
Over 100 countries were represented in 2016 through visitors, exhibitors and delegations, making Pollutec the pivotal event for environment and energy markets for export and international development.
- 200+ international delegates led by Environment & Industry Ministers, looking for solutions adapted to their problematics
- A bespoke programme of site visits, networking and business meetings for international delegations
- Invited delegations in 2018 include South Africa, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Colombia, South Korea, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Norway, Vietnam...
- Dedicated spaces showcasing a country or a region's know-how
- National pavilions: Switzerland, Luxembourg, Austria, Netherlands...
- Regional pavilions: Piemonte, Bavaria, Saxony, Wallonia, Flanders...