The SENSOR+TEST is a must-go venue for developers and engineers from all industries as well as for technically oriented engineering and science students. Without today’s sensor and measuring technology, appliances, machines, systems, and industrial processes could not be designed according to the state of the art or further developed in view of future innovations. The trade fair with about 550 suppliers, two forums for company presentations, an action area for live demonstrations as well as the 36th European Telemetry and Test Conference and the 18. GMA/ITG Fachtagung "Sensoren und Messsysteme" offer efficient and comprehensive technical information.
- Event Type:
- Trade Show/Exhibition
- May 10-12, 2016
- Nürnberg Exhibition Centre
- Nürnberg , Germany
Professional, Personal, Highly Effective
The SENSOR+TEST 2015 has once again exceeded the high expectations of both, exhibitors and visitors.
Worldwide, there is no comparable platform that offers such an intensive innovation dialog between suppliers of sensors, measuring and testing technology and users from all major industries. The permanently increasing number of exhibitors from abroad is an impressive confirmation of this fact - and this trend to even greater internationality is also reflected by the highly qualified visitors.
Suppliers and users appreciate the short paths at the SENSOR+TEST, its clear structure, and its dense information content. The key to a successful presentation at the fair is not the size of the stand, but the degree of competence, technology, and innovation.
The SENSOR+TEST is a must for developers and engineers across all industries. As an exhibitor you can expect to meet exactly those potential customers, who need your expert knowledge to implement their innovative tasks. You can be sure that practically all of your discussions will be about their concrete projects, which in turn will give you many ideas for the further development of your products and services.
Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity for an innovation dialog! We will support you in any way possible to provide your enterprise with an optimal presence at the SENSOR+TEST 2016.
SENSOR+TEST is the leading forum for sensors, measuring and testing technologies worldwide.
The 2015 trade fair with its 548 exhibitors from 31 nations imposingly presented the entire spectrum of measuring and testing system expertise from sensors to computers.
The two conferences in parallel to the exhibition - 'etc2016 - European Telemetry and Test Conference' and 18. GMA / ITG-Fachtagung „Sensoren und Messsysteme' - will enrich the event with scientific facts and outlooks for the future of this industry.
Showcase the efficiency of your company at SENSOR+TEST 2016 and benefit from the manifold advantages for exhibitors:
- Take the exhibitor action program as a chance to introduce the products and the capability of your company to international specialists.
- SENSOR+TEST is an inherent part of the editorial schedules of the special trade journals – this is an additional plus for your own PR activities.
- Sensor elements, sensors, sensor systems and sensory measuring equipment, services, research and development for sensor technologies
- Measuring systems, equipment, components and software
- Measuring and testing systems for automotive/aeronautical engineering, materials and quality testing, customer-specific measuring and testing systems
- Laboratory measuring equipment, calibration, analytical and test equipment
- Calibration and services for measuring and testing equipment
- Developers, designers, engineers and technicians looking for individual advice and solutions for their measuring, testing or monitoring tasks in a wide range of applications and industries
- Technical management and decision-makers who use the exhibition and conferences to source first-class know-how and prepare for purchasing decisions
- Scientific staff with a requirement for high-quality measuring equipment for research and laboratory purposes
- Manufacturers and distributors of sensors and components, measuring systems, test rigs, components and accessories for such systems and rigs
- Providers of services for consulting and implementation of measuring, testing and monitoring tasks, instrumentation and calibration
- Scientific institutes and facilities for research, development and technology transfer for sensor, measuring and testing technology