SOLIDS Dortmund 2018
Welcome to SOLIDS Dortmund on the 7th and 8th of November 2018. The trade show for granules, powder and bulk solids technologies takes place at Messe Dortmund in halls 4, 5, 6 & 7 and will be co-located with RECYCLING-TECHNIK.
- Event Type:
- Nov. 7-8, 2018
- Messe Dortmund
- Dortmund , Germany
There are many good reasons why you should visit SOLIDS Dortmund 2018. See for yourself!
- SUCCESSFULL: the trade show duo SOLIDS & RECYCLING-TECHNIK Dortmund showed an impressive development again in 2017. A growth in visitor numbers (+3%), a growth in exhibitor numbers (+10%), a growth in exhibition space (+15%) and also the international character has grown further. In 2017, 500 exhibitors met 6,731 visitors in Dortmund. We look forward to continue this positive trend with you in 2018.
- COMPREHENSIVE: The show covers the entire process engineering value chain and showcases technologies for the processing, handling, storage and transport of granules, powders and bulk solids. You will see products for mixing, dosing, sieving, filtering, crushing and transporting bulk solids.
- CONVINCING: visitors appreciate SOLIDS Dortmund as the impetus of the industry and expand their expertise at the show. The figures from the previous editions confirm that SOLIDS Dortmund is of great importance for all industries, e.g. plant and mechanical engineering, chemicals and pharmaceutical industry, food and feed industry, stones, soil, mining and recycling.
- EFFICIENT: In order to make your preparations and stay at the forthcoming SOLIDS & RECYCLING-TECHNIK 2018 as easy as possible, we have compiled some important information for you on our website and in our newsletter. The trade show lasts two days, which enables you to gain an excellent overview of the latest developments in a very time efficient way.
- INTERNATIONAL: SOLIDS Dortmund is an important part of the SOLIDS European Series. With 1,100 exhibitors and 15,000 visitors, the SOLIDS European Series is Europe’s largest series of expert trade shows focusing exclusively on powder and bulk solids technologies. We have the SOLIDS show also in Antwerp, Krakow, Moskow, Rotterdam und Zurich.
SOLIDS Dortmund sets trends, offers current and future-oriented content and connects the industry. Convince yourself and read here what attendees of 2017 had to say.
SOLIDS Dortmund enjoys increasing numbers of exhibitors and visitors and a growing international dimension. Use the trade show as your platform in 2018 and present your products and technical innovations to a wide specialist audience.
Here are the most important reasons why you should participate at SOLIDS Dortmund from 7th - 8th November 2018:We provide you with the right contacts - without coverage loss
As an exhibitor at SOLIDS Dortmund, you will meet decision-makers from the granules, powder and bulk material processing industries. 85% of the exhibitors rate the quality of the show contacts between good and very good.Market presence in the most efficient form
As an exhibitor at SOLIDS Dortmund, you will be able to get your completely furnished stand without any effort and can therefore concentrate on making business with interested companies for two days.Ideal location in the heart of the bulk solids industry
No other region in Germany and Europe has such a high concentration of industrial enterprises as North Rhine-Westphalia. Thanks to the optimal infrastructure of the Ruhr region, SOLIDS Dortmund is very easy to reach for your target group. Meet your potential customers right where they are looking for solutions and innovations.Everything in one place
SOLIDS Dortmund represents the entire value chain of the industry. With its broad portfolio, the show convinces companies and experts from the bulk solids processing industry.
Here you will meet top decision-makers and buyers from the following industries:
- Plant & mechanical engineering
- Chemicals & pharmaceuticals
- Food & feed
- Minerals, soil, mining
- Glass & ceramic
- Recycling & environment
At SOLIDS Dortmund, all company sizes are represented: key players as well as innovative newcomers in the industry.Presentation of product highlights and innovations outside your stand
Through the high-calibre lectures taking place throughout both show days on the stages of the 'InnovationCenter' and 'SolutionCenter', the show offers audiences new and relevant information from science and practice: the spectrum ranges from future-oriented research results and the latest regulations through case studies and best practices. The framework programme as an information and presentation platform offers in specialist forums, Guided Tours and special events the possibility to exchange knowledge and to network. Be part of it! With your ideas and solutions.Technology you can Touch
It shakes, vibrates, sieves or shreds. At SOLIDS Dortmund, machines and technologies are presented to the trade visitors. Show your machines, equipment, components and technologies! The exhibition spectrum covers the entire value chain of the process technology of granules, powder and bulk solids technologies:
- Processing of bulk solids materials
- Material handling
- Bulk solids transportation / multimodal systems
- Storage of bulk solids
- Safety & environment
- Agencies & Services
94% of exhibitors rate the event as a significant sales platform and a 'must attend event' for their company. Exhibitors and trade show visitors make valuable contacts, exchange ideas and prepare business deals.
At SOLIDS Dortmund, key players from all sectors of the industry will present the latest products and solutions for granules, powder and bulk solid.
At SOLIDS Dortmund 2018, exhibitors have the opportunity to meet face-to-face with serious buyers and decision-makers from manufacturing enterprises who have responsibility for processing, handling, transportation and storage of bulk goods in their companies from the following industries:
- Automotive manufacturing
- Construction & building materials
- Disposal & recycling
- Electronics & electrics industry
- Food & feed industry
- Minerals, soil, mining
- Plant & mechanical engineering
- Transport & logistics
The trade show for granules, powder and bulk solids technologies will take place for the ninth time parallel to RECYCLING-TECHNIK Dortmund. This unique combination offers numerous synergies for exhibitors and visitors. In 2018, more than 500 exhibitors and 8,000 trade visitors will be expected in Dortmund.
The exhibition covers the entire value chain of process technologies for granules, powder and bulk solids:
- Solids processing
- Materials Handling
Measuring & control technology
- Safety and Environment
Explosion protection covers
Dust filters, fire & explosion protection, explosion prevention flaps
Metal detectors, machine & plant safety
Recycling & disposal
Quality assessment and control
- Solids Transport / Multimodal Transport
Delivery, logistics, transport & loading technology, security
Intelligent coding technology
Coding & tracking systems
- Storage of Solids
Storage & packaging
Silos, warehouse technologies
Blending bed technology
Your sponsoring opportunities at the show
Eye-catching promotional ads, attractive advertising space and individual sponsoring options to further enhance your show appearance — we offer individual advertising options before, during and after the trade show.
Free invitation tickets and services
Increase the number of trade visitors at your stand with a targeted invitation campaign and generate new leads. We offer you numerous free invitation services.
Advertising and sponsoring packages
Present your company exclusively before and during the show:
- website & newsletter
- visitor registration
- exhibition catalogue
- lecture stages
- networking event
Individual advertising possibilities on site
Our advertising media are placed where the visitor volume is very high. Generate valuable contacts with exclusive areas in front of and in the halls!
Contact and lead management
In addition to your trade show appearance, you have many opportunities to specifically address your target group. We offer everything for your lead management, your customer acquisition and your lead generation.