TerraTec - International Trade Fair for Environmental Technologies 2013
TerraTec is one of the leading environment trade fairs in Germany and the only trade fair in the sales market in eastern Germany. It covers a broad range of fields like Water/Wastewater, Waste/Recycling, Soil Conservation and Air Pollution Control. TerraTec has established itself as the industry platform for forward-looking wastewater solutions. Stepping Stone for New Markets: Internationally, it concentrates on the markets of Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe as well as the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), especially when it comes to exchanging experience and cultivating business relations in the fields of supply and disposal. Unique: the combination with the enertec - International Trade Fair for Energy Generation, Distribution and Storage makes Leipzig the comprehensive platform for presenting the entire supply and disposal industry.
- Event Type:
- Trade Show/Exhibition
- Jan. 29-31, 2013
- Leipzig Exhibition Centre
- Leipzig , Germany
Attention is placed on decentralized infrastructure solutions for industry, municipalities and private customers and operational services for the municipal sector.
The high-caliber and interesting specialized program and international cooperation exchanges for both trade fairs provide both exhibitors and trade visitors with additional value.
Only comprehensive environmental trade fair in 2013 in Germany
The TerraTec is the only comprehensive environmental trade fair taking place in 2013 in Germany and serves as a trend-setting dialog platform for the environmental sector especially for the sales market in Eastern Germany with focus on industry, politics and media.
It covers a broad range of fields like Water/Wastewater, Waste/Recycling, Soil Conservation and Air Pollution Control. TerraTec has established itself as the industry platform for forward-looking wastewater solutions.
This is place to meet market leaders and small to medium-size enterprises. Here decision-makers forge their contacts!
There are many decisive advantages available to you as an exhibitor:
- Excellent setting for improving relations to customers and for acquiring new customers especially in Eastern Germany;
- International focus on Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe and Commonwealth of Independent States - especially when it comes to exchanging experience and cultivating business relations in the fields of supply and disposal;
- Qualified and interested specialists and professionals;
- Information advantage through the international specialized program, supporting the TerraTec
- A lot of attention in industry, political arena and media in Germany and abroad thanks to targeted marketing activities
Overview of key topics in 2013
Water Supply / Wastewater Disposal
Focal points of interest include in particular decentralized concepts for wastewater processing, gray water recycling, rainwater utilization and models for alternative operation management.
Waste / Recycling / Resource Recovery
In light of the theme 'Waste as a Raw Material', the TerraTec focuses especially on modern sorting and recycling technologies and processes as well as fuel-oriented waste processing and secondary raw materials as well as modern disposal concepts and automotive technology
Soil Conservation and Revitalization
The TerraTec concentrates primarily on land recycling of former industrial sites, military bases and fallow areas as well as marketing potential abroad
Air Pollution Control
Especially filter technologies for reducing particulate matter, waste incineration and biogas plants
Process Measurement, Control and Analysis Technologies
This segment covers in particular sensors, process monitoring, innovative measuring, control and analysis systems for plant construction in the environment sector.
Renewable Raw Materials
The segment concentrates on topics involving material recycling and raw material efficiency by means of renewable raw materials
Occupational Safety/Safety Precautions
Focal point is mainly personal safety equipment and noise control
Especially decentralized and cross-border flood protection
TerraTec's trade visitors: Focused and competent
- At the TerraTec, you will find well-informed, high-caliber visitors-decision-makers who know what they need.
- Visitors of the TerraTec come primarily from Germany (especially from the new federal states), other EU countries, primarily the new EU member states, and CIS.
- 46% of trade visitors concentrate exclusively on the TerraTec.
- The percentage of decision-makers among the trade visitors increased to 18%.
Visitor target groups:
- Plant operators, purchasers, design engineers and technicians from industry, private sector and trade
- Environmental protection and safety officers from industry
- Designers, development and consulting engineers, architects
- Decision-makers from federal ministries, municipalities, public agencies, authorities and other public offices
- Municipal and private supply and disposal enterprises, operators
- Service providers and merchants
- Institutes, public scientific and research institutions
- Environment-conscious citizens (including property owners)
Visitor marketing – We happily take care of that for you
Convenient support: We are responsible for drawing attention to your participation – and for the satisfaction of your guests.
Our advertising package includes...
- Free-of-charge advertising materials such as brochures, posters, logos and advertising banners for downloading, etc.
- Comprehensive public outreach, e.g. extensive PR activities in trade, business and professional association-related publications as well as online publications in Germany and abroad
- Multi-phase mailings aimed at decision-makers in Germany and abroad
- Comprehensive networking with multipliers
- Directly contacting potential customers by means of presentations and attending trade fairs in Germany and abroad
And you can do this for your success
- Use our advertising materials with free-of-charge customer invitations and invite your business partners and prospective customers to visit your stand at the trade fair!
- And increase the appeal of your trade fair presence with presentations in the forums and the events at your stand or in the Congress Center Leipzig.
- Send us your product information as early as possible! We will place this information online and make it available to trade journals.
As a TerraTec exhibitor you will further bolster your position.
Besides your trade fair stand, TerraTec also offers a wide variety of presentation and contact opportunities.
- Your stage: Actively shape the TerraTec by contributing your own know-how in a presentation or in roundtable discussions and thus attract even more attention.
- The supporting program can be divided according to the following areas. The first presentation is free-of-charge, each additional presentation is possible for a EUR 75 fee.
International B2B - Contacts made to measure
Leverage the complimentary interpretation services of our 'International Business Point' at the TerraTec. Emphasis is placed on Eastern European languages and Russian.
Moreover: At your request, we will integrate your stand in the thematically organized guided tours that we organize for foreign delegations.