Waste Expo Australia 2020
Waste Expo Australia is the largest gathering of waste management and resource professionals in Australia offering a premium free-to-attend business-to-business conference hosted alongside an impressive exhibition. Featuring over 120 brands, 3 conference stages that showcase over 35 hours of free-to-attend content. Waste Expo Australia is the ultimate platform for exclusive access to the latest technology, information and trends and to hear from industry experts and network with your peers. Waste Expo Australia will focus on seven targeted areas including: collections, resource recovery, landfill & transfer stations, waste to energy, commercial & industrial waste, construction & demolition waste and wastewater and will showcase the `future of waste and recycling` in Australia.
- Event Type:
- Oct. 21-22, 2019
- Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Melbourne , Australia
Waste Expo Australia is the largest free to attend conference and exhibition for the waste management and wastewater treatment industries. Waste Expo Australia attracts more than 4,000 attendees over two busy show days, bringing together customers and suppliers from around Australia and beyond.
The 2018 edition featured 3 conferences which hosted over 30 hours of tailored content covering key topics such as landfill and transfer stations, collections, waste to energy, resource recovery and wastewater.
Join the largest global organiser of events for Australia’s very own waste management, resource recovery and sustainability exhibition – Waste Expo Australia. As part of Australian Sustainability Week, Waste Expo Australia will attract over 4,500 attendees across the two event days, putting exhibitors face to face with potential customers from around Australia and beyond.
If your business offers products and services in waste management, resource recovery and wastewater treatment you can’t afford to miss this opportunity.
Attendees include local, state and federal government, waste service providers, consultants, engineers, technology and equipment suppliers, project developers, facility managers, landfill owners/operators, NGO’s and more.
Exhibiting at Waste Expo Australia will provide your organisation with many long lasting benefits including:
- Build new and strengthen existing relationships on a local, national and global level
- Add value to your marketing strategy and accelerate the buying process
- Un-rivaled opportunity to meet commercial prospects face-to-face
- Show your product range in real time
- Raise your profile and add value to your brand
- Have your company promoted nationally as part of the Waste Expo Australia marketing program – including industry publications and advertising, editorials & PR, promotional emails, direct mail brochures, social media channels.
- Attend and contribute to industry seminars
- Launch new products to key decision makers in the industry
- Benchmark products and services against your competitors