Waste Management 2018
- Event Type:
- Trade Show/Exhibition
- Oct. 2-3, 2018
- 33, Velyka Zhytomyrska str., Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Kiev , Ukraine
International Exhibition of equipment and technologies for waste collection and recycling Waste Mana
International Exhibition of equipment and technologies for waste collection and recycling Waste Management 2018 will be conducted on 2-3rd of October in Kiev, Ukraine, The Ukrainian CCI.
This international forum aims to become a platform for attracting investments and advanced technologies into the industry.
- Legislation reforms in the field of waste management
- Waste management in Ukraine: current state and investment environment
- Investment projects of Ukrainian regions
- Separate collection and transportation of waste
- Sorting and recycling of waste
- Waste disposal: biogas, incineration, W2E, MSW landfills
- Industrial waste recycling (mining and metallurgical sectors, fuel and energy sectors, agriculture and food industry)
- Recycling of secondary raw materials (secondary polymers, waste paper, cullet, used tires and rubber goods)
- Collection and disposal of hazardous waste (medical waste, chemical waste, oil-containing waste, WEEE and batteries).
Who will attend:
- suppliers of equipment and integrated solutions for waste management
- MSW operators
- financial institutions
- industrial enterprises
- construction and engineering companies
- packaged goods producers
- recyclers of secondary raw materials
- municipal and state authorities
- diplomatic missions
- territorial communities, societies of co-owners of apartment buildings.
We invite everyone to the meeting of professionals in the field of waste collection and recycling in Kiev!
Ukrainian National Waste Management Strategy has been approved by the Government of Ukraine on November 8th, 2017.
In the period from 2018 to 2030, the strategy provides:
- organization of separate waste collection in 5000 settlements
- construction of 240 waste reception centers
- construction of 735 waste recycling facilities
- construction of 19 plants for thermal waste disposal
- construction of 50 modern MSW landfills
- closing and reclamation of existing 5700 MSW landfills.
By 2030, the level of MSW recycling will increase to 20% of the total volume (2017 - 3.04%).
By 2030, the percentage of waste sent for disposal to landfills should be reduced to 35% (2017 - 50%).
By 2030, the percentage of waste sent to thermal disposal should be 10% (2017 - 2.37%).