Waste Water Management 2018
- Event Type:
- Trade Show/Exhibition
- Apr. 24-25, 2018
- The Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry 33, Velyka Zhytomyrska str. Kiev, Ukraine
- Kiev , Ukraine
7 billion USD - total amount of necessary investments in the water industry of Ukraine
The Association agreement between EU and Ukraine came into force on September 1st 2017 and provides:
- implementation of European environmental legislation in Ukraine
- providing the central water supply and sewerage services in all towns with a population of more than 2000 people
- introduction of tertiary sewage treatment from nitrogen and phosphorus compounds
- reconstruction of 35% of water supply and sewerage networks
- replacement of 40% of water supply and canalization equipment
- reconstruction of 25% of existing WWTPs
- installation of new water purification facilities for 85% of industrial enterprises
- Drainage systems and sewerage
- Waste water treatment
- Sludge treatment and biogas energy
- IT, monitoring and dispatching
- Financing, design, engineering, construction
NEW in 2018!
- Conference 'Industrial water supply and disposal'
- Conference 'Engineering networks of water supply and disposal'
- Seminar 'Pumping equipment for sewerage and drainage'
- Seminar 'Local waste water treatment facilities'
- Seminar 'MSW landfill leachate treatment'
Participants of the exhibition:
- suppliers of equipment and integrated solutions for sewage treatment
- water utilities ('vodokanals')
- financial institutions
- construction and engineering companies
- state and municipal authorities
Participation in the exhibition allows to present products and services to professionals in the field of sewage treatment in Ukraine, which make key decisions at the national and regional levels.