Waste Water Management 2018
- Event Type:
- Trade Show/Exhibition
- Apr. 24-25, 2018
- The Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry 33, Velyka Zhytomyrska str. Kiev, Ukraine
- Kiev , Ukraine
The International Exhibition of equipment and technologies of equipment and technologies for municipal and industrial sewage treatment Waste Water Management 2018 is a main platform for attracting investments and advanced technologies into unique developing Ukrainian market of 7 Billion USD.
The event will be attended by suppliers of equipment and integrated solutions for sewage treatment, financial institutions, industrial enterprises, Ukrainian water utilities ('vodokanals'), construction and engineering companies, local and state authorities, territorial communities, societies of co-owners of apartment buildings.
The Association agreement between EU and Ukraine provides:
- the phased adoption of the European environmental legislation in Ukraine
- providing the central water supply and sewerage services in all towns with a population of more than 2000 people (while only 48% of households are connected to the central sewerage in Ukraine)
- introduction of tertiary sewage treatment from nitrogen and phosphorus compounds, which currently has been realized by 3% only in Ukraine.
UKRAINE NEEDS TO:
- reconstruct 35% of outdated water supply and sewerage networks
- replace 40% of water supply and canalization equipment
- reconstruct 25% of existing water treatment facilities
- install new water purification facilities for 85% of industrial enterprises.
Detailed information is available on the website wwm-expo.com.
If you have any questions, please contact organizers via email email@example.com phone +38 056 794 33 94.