Watec Israel 2017
- Event Type:
- Trade Show/Exhibition
- Sep. 12-14, 2017
- Tel Aviv Exhibition Center
- Tel Aviv , Israel
- 20,000+ exhibition attendees projected
- 150 international delegations expected
- 90+ countries represented
- Illuminating presentations on current and emerging water and environmental topics
- International region-based problem-solving forum
- An array of new products and solutions that will be premiered for the first time
- Expansive exhibition forum; ideal venue for both exhibitors and those seeking solutions
- The on-line meeting planner that makes it easy to pre-schedule meetings with the people who want to see you the more
- An aggressive year-round marketing campaign to ensure that leading key decision makers and water industry regulators bodies will participate in WATEC 2011
- Show listings, editorial coverage's and advertisements in core market trade magazines to reach a maximum readers worldwide
- In addition to individuals and corporate visitors, large international trade delegations expected to travel to Israel for attending the event
- Press coverage and massive media exposure to leverage your products and technologies
- Worldwide promotional and marketing activities driven by the Israeli Economical Attaché's
- Pre-scheduled networking meetings to establish your future collaboration with current customers, potential buyers and industry leaders
- 2,661 foreign water and environment industry experts and decision makers from 94 different countries
- Approx. 18,000 local professional visitors
- 265 exhibitions showcased on a space of 5,000-sqm space, 41 exhibitors from abroad
- 1,850 business meetings were scheduled
- 30 Foreign Ministers and Deputy Ministers graced the occasion
- 150 official delegations accompanied by Israeli Commercial Attachés visited the show: 18% from Asia, 38% from Europe, 10% from Africa, 13% from North & Central America, 18% from Latin America and 4% from Oceania
- 2,950 participated in the conference and professional seminars, led by 125 world renown keynote speakers, 37 from abroad
- Advanced Water Solutions
- Advanced Irrigation Systems
- Water & Wastewater Projects
- Monitoring and Analyzing Water and Pollution
- Mobile Desalination Units
- Water Saving Devices
- Water Management & Flow Control
- Water Quality & Water Treatment
- Waste Water Treatment (Reclamation & Purification)
- Monitoring & Measurement Devices
- Leakage Control
- Water Security
- Water & Environmental R&D
- Air Pollution Monitoring, Control And Prevention
- Ecological Agriculture
- Treatment and Management of Hazardous Materials
- Noise Monitoring, Control and Prevention
- Waste Recycling and Recovery Methods
- Waste Separation and Treatment
- Wastewater Treatment, Purification and Reclamation
- Green Building
- Environmental Education
- Sustainability and Sustainable Development
- Solar Energy
- Wind Energy
- Thermal Energy
- Energy Conservation
- Electrical Vehicles
How to Attend?
The space allocation will be made according to the receipt of a signed Exhibit Space Contract.
A completed Exhibit Space Contract accompanied by advance payment should be mailed/faxed to exhibition manager to ensure reservation of a desired location.
Exhibitors are welcome to modify any spaces to their specific requirements. A revised floor plan will be included with the booth confirmation. Please note that alternatives should be clearly indicated on Exhibition Booking Form.
Participation will be finalized only upon confirmation of the payment. Allocation is on a 'first-come first-served' basis.
Maximize your exposure at the show!
An effective and affective year-round marketing campaign ensures that key decision makers from around the world will participate in WATEC 2011. More than 25,000 pieces of direct mail and e-mail target the audience most relevant for your business success. Show listings, editorial coverage, and advertisements in core market trade magazines reach a minimum of 100,000 readers worldwide. WATEC 2011 website and a strong, ongoing public relations drive aim at keeping WATEC 2011 in the focus of your customers' attention.
Seize the opportunity to bring these important guests to your booth by letting them know beforehand about your ideas, products and services!
Interested to become a sponsor, please review our sponsorship & advertising opportunities: