Water Rights in Nevada Class 2017
Presented by Michael Buschelman, P.L.S., WRS.; Hugh Ricci, P.E.; & Chris Facque
- Event Type:
- Workshops/Training Courses
- Feb. 13, 2017
- Peppermill Resort Spa & Casino 2707 South Virginia Street
- Reno , NV , USA
This course will provide:
- A detailed explanation of NRS (Nevada Revised Statutes) under title 48-Water.
- Knowledge about water rights issues as they relate to the purchasing and selling of real estate in Nevada.
- A review of regulations established for water resource administration in Nevada.
- Information on court cases, which have initiated water law.
The course is approved for:
- Approved for 6 Hours General Continuing Education by the Nevada Real Estate Commission #CE.2171001-RE
- Approved for 6 Professional Contact Hours by the Nevada Division of Environmental Protection, Bureau of Safe Drinking Water
- Approved for 6 Professional Development Hours by the Nevada Commission of Real Estate Appraisers CE.0008464-A
- Approved for 6 Continuing Education Law & Ethics Hours by the Nevada State Bar #9792
- Approved for 6 Professional Contact Hours by the State of Nevada, Division of Water Resources