Water, Wastewater & Environmental Monitoring (WWEM) 2018
WWEM is a focused Water, Wastewater and Environmental Monitoring exhibition and Conference. WWEM 2018, The 8th in the Series of International Water and Wastewater Monitoring events is focused for companies and individuals who are involved with water, wastewater and environmental monitoring. WWEM comprises of a two day conference run with industry partners including SWIG (Sensors for water Interest Group) an exhibition of over 150 companies who provide instruments, equipment and services to monitor, test and analyse water and wastewater plus over 80 free technical seminar sessions on applications and case studies.
- Event Type:
- Nov. 21-22, 2018
- The International Centre
- Telford, England , UK
November 2018 will be the eighth time this dedicated biennial Water exhibition will be held. Visitors to WWEM will be able to source the latest products from laboratory analysis to process monitoring to testing out in the field as well as information on working in hazardous areas and Gas detection.
In 2018 WWEM will now run alongside The AQE Show (The 10th International Conference and Exhibition on Air Quality and Emissions Monitoring). Visitors to WWEM and AQE will be able enter both these complimentary events free of charge and will now benefit from attending two shows at one time under one roof showing a full range of products and services for Environmental monitoring. Visitors to both shows will be Environmental managers, Process Operators, Local Authorities, Regulators , Consultancies and Scientists from across all industries. Please view our visitor testimonials and exhibitor testimonials to see how valuable past attendees have found WWEM events.
- Meet with over 150 leading equipment and service suppliers all under one roof
- CPD Certified Event
- Attend over 80 seminars to learn about all aspects of water monitoring
- It's free to visit, with free parking and free lunches for all pre-registered visitors
- Attend free training sessions
- Attend conferences with talks from leading industry experts to gain valuable knowledge about all of the latest legislation,regulation and case studies
- Free entry the to The Air Quality and Emissions exhibition