WQA Aquatech USA 2009
- Event Type:
- Trade Show/Exhibition
- Mar. 17-21, 2009
- Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
- Chicago , IL , USA
The premier event for anyone involved in water treatment
WQA Aquatech USA is a one-stop event that connects technologies, know-how, education, training, networking, and business opportunities to multiple water industies.
Great Reasons to attend WQA Aquatech USA:
Exhibition/Trade Show – new products, services, and suppliers
- Over 350 industry-leading business services, supplier and manufacters
- Educational sessions on the trade-show floor
- Three-day trade show – ample time to visit with each exhibitor
”WQA Primetime” Lineup – overview of the industry’s hot topics - open to all registered
- Industry Issues Report
- State of the Industry Report
- Opening General Session
- Daily Keynote Speakers – NEW format!
Networking/Special Events – make amazing contacts
- More than 5000 industry professionals
- Two separate show-organized events
- Exhibitor-sponsored receptions
Education/Training Sessions – expand your knowledge, update your skills
- Educational conference sessions
- Exhibition floor education/product demonstrations
- Hands-On Product Training – open to all registered attendees
If you are a manufacturer, supplier, or simply involved with a product or service related to the water treatment industry - you need to be an exhibitor at WQA Aquatech USA!
Reserve Your Space today!
Why you should exhibit?
- Communicate your message
- Distribute to new dealers, distributors, and representatives
- Sell to attendees and exhibitors
- Meet thousands of qualified leads
- Strengthen industry relationships
- Build brand awareness
Why WQA Aquatech USA attracts attendees?
- Exhibition/Trade show floor – a showcase of products, services, suppliers, and on-floor education
- Education – an opportunity to expand industry knowledge, update skills, and find solutions
- Networking – a environment to make contacts and build relationships
- Location – Rosemont Convention Center, Rosemont - an exciting destination
What brings buyers to you?
- Integrated marketing campaigns to specific industry markets
- Strategic partnerships
- Focused educational programming
- WQA Aquatech USA's reputation
Why the will attend?
- Make new business contacts
- Meet with current vendors/suppliers
- See new products and industry innovations
- Keep up with the latest industry trends
- Evaluate and compare products for future purchases
- Obtain hands-on training and education
TRADE SHOW FLOOR EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
Draw more traffic to your booth - sign up for Trade Show Floor 'Meet The Expert' Education Sessions*. The trade show floor educational program includes 30-minute presentations conducted in your exhibit space on a topic of your choice that is related to your product or service. The presentation sessions can run numerous times a day, over one or more days of the exhibition. WQA Aquatech USA will advertise your session topic, time, and booth number on signs, and in the Conference Program Guide. Detailed guidelines for the presentations, including eligibility requirements for continuing education credit (if eligible), are available from WQA's Education Department.
(*Must be an exhibitor of WQA Aquatech USA 2009 with a minimum of 10’ x 20’ exhibit space by 12/31/08)
HANDS-ON PRODUCT TRAINING OPPORTUNTITIES
Demonstrate, educate, and provide hands-on product training on your key products and services in a private classroom setting - even in the Exhibit Hall! These sessions are targeted to all prime users including service technicians, customer service reps, sales reps, installers, application specialists, or anyone specific product knowledge and training. Detailed guidelines for the presentations, including eligibility requirements for continuing education credit (if eligible), are available from WQA's Education Department.
INDUSTRIAL SPEED DATING NETWORKING EVENT
Back by popular demand! Show off your industrial capabilities at WQA Aquatech USA's Industrial Speed Dating.
What is WQA Aquatech USA's Industrial Speed Dating?
It is a networking forum providing companies involved in industrial water treatment an opportunity to show off their installation and service, consulting and/or manufacturing/supplier capabilities. Don't miss this unique opportunity to expand and gain new business by meeting and forming alliances with other industrial affiliates.
SPONSORSHIP & ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Convention sponsorship is a high-profie marketing opportunity that will broaden your competitive advantage, increase brand recognition, and attract your target market. There is a sponsorship package for every marketing plan and budget. Plus we can custom-design a creative sponsorship.
Print advertisements are one of the most important ways attendees follow up with exhibitors after the exhibition. WQA Aquatech USA's Convention Program and Buyer's Guide serves the comprehensive source of information about the educational conference, business meetings, and the exhibitors. New for 2009! Exhibitors who also purchase print advertising in the Convention Program and Buyer's Guide will recieve additional exposure. Your ad location (page number) will be highlighted in your exhibitor listing.
Closing date to be included in the WQA Aquatech USA Registration Booklet is October 31, 2008.
Closing date to be included in the WQA Aquatech USA Convention Program and Buyer's Guide is January 30, 2009