Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences
Published since 1964, this monthly journal reports current research in all aspects of earth science, including geomatics, geophysics, and geology.
- Print ISSN:
- On-Line ISSN:
The Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences reports current research in:
- climate and environmental geoscience
- geoarchaeology and forensic geoscience
- geochronology and geochemistry
- GIS and geomatics
- mineralogy and petrology
- mining and engineering geology
- ore deposits and economic geology
- paleontology, petroleum geology, and basin analysis
- physical geography and Quaternary geoscience
- planetary geoscience
- sedimentology and stratigraphy
- soil sciences
- structural geology and tectonics
The journal also publishes special issues that focus on information and studies about an aspect of earth sciences.
No comments were found for Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences. Be the first to comment!