International Journal of Global Environmental Issues (IJGEnvl)
IJGEnvI is a refereed reference and authoritative source of information in the field. Facing up to the challenge of longer-term issues, it completes the trio of journals (together with IJEP and IJETM) which offer a comprehensive view of the key issues in the environmental debate.
- Print ISSN:
- On-Line ISSN:
- Human environment
- Global warming and climate change
- International conflict and cooperation on climate change issues
- Control, regulations and policy
- Complex Environmental, Energy and Economy (EEE) models for global policy
- Economic, social engineering and social science approaches to resolving global environment issues
- Decision-making and decision support systems for risk and disaster management on regional and global scale
- Uncertainty and scenario analysis of global environmental change issues
- Conceptualising, modelling and applying concepts of spatial and regional sustainability and sustainable trade
- Future visions and scenarios
Free sample articles for this journal are available here.