International Journal of Global Environmental Issues (IJGEnvl)
IJGEnvI is a refereed reference and authoritative source of information in the field. Facing up to the challenge of longer-term issues, it completes the trio of journals (together with IJEP and IJETM) which offer a comprehensive view of the key issues in the environmental debate.
- Print ISSN:
- On-Line ISSN:
- Human environment
- Global warming and climate change
- International conflict and cooperation on climate change issues
- Control, regulations and policy
- Complex Environmental, Energy and Economy (EEE) models for global policy
- Economic, social engineering and social science approaches to resolving global environment issues
- Decision-making and decision support systems for risk and disaster management on regional and global scale
- Uncertainty and scenario analysis of global environmental change issues
- Conceptualising, modelling and applying concepts of spatial and regional sustainability and sustainable trade
- Future visions and scenarios
Notes for Authors
Subscriptions and Prices
Search for more articles (including articles not listed in XPRT)
Free sample articles for this journal are available here.
No comments were found for International Journal of Global Environmental Issues (IJGEnvl). Be the first to comment!