International Journal of Mining and Mineral Engineering (IJMME)
IJMME is an interdisciplinary and refereed journal that fosters innovative solutions to the safe, efficient, and environmentally responsible exploration and extraction of mineral resources. It promotes feasible mining system design, development, and management, bringing together sustainable technologies, the people, and sound processes. It provides cross learning between various scientific and technological, as well as business and economics, disciplines.
- Print ISSN:
- On-Line ISSN:
- Exploration, mine planning/design
- Materials handling: excavation, haulage, disposal
- Mining rock mechanics and mine ground control
- Mine drainage
- Process control/optimisation, mining systems simulation
- Artificial intelligence, knowledge based systems
- Information technologies
- Mine mechanisation, automation, robotics
- Reliability, maintenance, overall performance of mining systems
- Interaction between minerals/systems/people/other elements
- Environmental impact assessment, sustainable development
- Mineral economics, business systems
- Risk assessment/management, health/safety
Notes for Authors
Subscriptions and Prices
Search for more articles (including articles not listed in XPRT)
Sample articles for this journal are available here.
No comments were found for International Journal of Mining and Mineral Engineering (IJMME). Be the first to comment!