International Journal of Risk Assessment and Management (IJRAM)
The International Journal of Risk Assessment and Management is an interdisciplinary and refereed journal that provides cross learning between: 1. Different business and economics, as well as scientific and technological disciplines 2. Energy industries, environmental and ecological systems 3. Safety, public health and medical services 4. Software services, reliability and safety.
- Print ISSN:
- On-Line ISSN:
- Principles and theory of risk assessment and management
- Risk assessment policy, standards and regulations
- Risk-based decision making and risk management
- Decision making and decision support systems for risk and disaster management on regional and global scales
- Risk perception and communications
- Risk assessment and control
- Risk characterisation
- Dynamic risk assessment
- Integration of risk models and quantifications
- Advanced concepts and information technologies in risk assessment and management
- Integrated risk assessment and safety management
- Integrated risk assessment in developing and rapidly developing countries
Notes for Authors
Subscriptions and Prices
Search for more articles (including articles not listed in XPRT)
Free sample articles for this journal are available here.
No comments were found for International Journal of Risk Assessment and Management (IJRAM). Be the first to comment!