Journal of Environmental Health
The Journal of Environmental Health (JEH) is published 10 times per year by the National Environmental Health Association and keeps readers up-to-date on current issues, new research, useful products and services, and employment opportunities.
- Industry Type:
- Health and Safety
As the only direct link to the complete spectrum of environmental health topics, the Journal reaches more than 20,000 professionals working to solve problems in areas such as:
- air quality,
- drinking water,
- food safety and protection,
- hazardous materials/toxic substances management,
- institutional environmental health,
- occupational safety and health,
- terrorism and all-hazards preparedness,
- vector control,
- wastewater management, and
- water pollution control/water quality.