Dayton, Ohio - The Mixing Technologies Group of NOV has expanded the services provided by Chemineer Express. In addition to providing high quality mixer parts, ready access to extensive failure analysis, fast delivery of replacement parts and assemblies, and reliable repair service, Chemineer Express now offers even more technical support services.
Chemineer Express now offers customized service plans tailored to fit customers’ immediate and future needs. These customized service plans can provide customers with an extensive range of support that is provided by highly-trained, experienced Chemineer Express field service technicians.
• Supervisory: Guidance provided to customers’ maintenance crews on proper installation and maintenance procedures
• Installation: Complete installation of Mixing Technologies equipment
• Service Agreements: For routine maintenance services and more
• Reliability Audits: Review of current mixing equipment with recommendations for mechanical and process improvements and critical spare parts planning
• Condition Monitoring/Trouble Shooting: Assistance with vibration analysis, CFD modeling and mechanical failure analysis
When needed, the Chemineer Express Service Center can speed equipment back into operation with top quality assessment, repair and testing support from knowledgeable, experienced technicians at our facility.
The Chemineer Express Service Center is available for:
• Chemineer™ HT and HS agitators with new and refurbished gearboxes stocked and ready to ship
• Chemineer Model 20 HT/GT and MR agitators
• Prochem™ agitators
• Kenics™ heat exchangers
• Greerco™ high shear mixers
• Mechanical seal cartridges
• Drive and extension shaft replacement or repair
• Impeller hubs and blades
• Steady bearing assemblies Additional benefits of the Chemineer Express Service Center include:
• Forty-eight hour availability of service center items to ensure fast turnaround
• Emergency assessments and repairs to meet critical deadlines
NOV is a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and sale of equipment and components used in oil and gas drilling and production operations, the provision of oilfield services to the upstream oil and gas industry.
Chemineer™, Kenics™, Prochem™, and Greerco™ are brands of NOV. Since 1952, the brands are at the forefront of fluid agitation equipment and systems providing technical expertise to customers in various industries worldwide. Expertise includes high flow, low shear liquid-liquid and solids blending, gas dispersion, high-shear blending, and viscous mixing. For more information, visit nov.com/mixing.