EHS&S News around the web, December 2016
Obviously the biggest news of the past month is the result of the United States Presidential election. Here are some pieces that look at the potential practical implications for EHS and sustainability in 2017 and beyond:
- HBR looks at whether Fortune 500 companies can go along with climate change policy rollback.
- A Former Assistant Secretary of Labor looks at the possible impact of the election results on OSHA and the Department of Labor.
- Environmental Leader examines what industry leaders have to say.
- Scott Nadler talks about whether the stakes for corporate sustainability have been raised.
- AgFunder News discusses four potential policies that could impact agtech.
- The Washington Post looks at some of the broader energy and environmental policy implications.
- Environment Analyst tackles the implications on the Paris Agreement. (Subscription required.)
- Environmental Leader tracks what the change in administration could mean for environmental managers.