Join PME at ASLO 2021
The team at PME is excited to be adapting to the new normal and virtually joining the lineup of exhibitors at ASLO 2021 Aquatic Sciences Meeting, happening June 22-27, 2021.
The theme of this year’s meeting, originally scheduled to be held in Palma, is Aquatic Sciences for a Sustainable Future: Nurturing Cooperation. We will focus on how we, the scientific community, can work together to address the pressing need to create a sustainable future amidst environmental changes caused by the human race.
Communication and cooperation among scientists are key to creating sustainable solutions which is why this year’s theme has been woven into the plenary sessions seen below:
- The future of seafood resources and the role of cooperation
- Restoration of aquatic ecosystems, in line with the United Nations Decade of Restoration
- Carbon dynamics in lakes and rivers
- Past and future of ocean circulation and its role for the climate system
- Linking the health of the oceans to humans
- Remote sensing and large scale detection
- Integrated management of aquatic resources
Committed to Nurturing Cooperation Among Scientists
PME is proud to represent the aquatic monitoring industry, among other industry leaders, at ASLO 2021. You won’t want to miss the chance to join workshops and townhalls, sit in to hear plenary speakers, attend sessions, and connect with your peers during the social and educational activities. Click here for the schedule at a glance.