New Chemineer Brochure Features Mining and Mineral Processing Applications
Dayton, Ohio -- The new brochure describes the customer benefits associated with Chemineer’s heavy-duty mixing products and its customer services provided for the mining industry. By utilizing industry-leading process and mechanical design technology, as well as laboratory testing, Chemineer consistently designs and manufactures high-quality, rugged, long-lasting mixing systems for a wide range of hydrometallurgical processes.
The brochure details manufacturing capabilities that include:
- Gear drives built in-house
- Unlimited sizes for shafts and impellers
- Custom designs to meet specifications
- Strict quality standards and tolerances
- Round-the-clock production
The brochure also discusses available products for Minerals Processing:
- GT / HT agitators for long, maintenance free operation
- MR agitators when heavy-duty, parallel shaft gear drives are required
- VM top entry belt drive agitators for applications requiring high output
- Heat exchangers used in explosives production for cooling (stabilizing) ammonia nitrate
- Static mixers for continuous processing
- Mechanical seals for closed tank applications
- MD side entry belt drive agitators used for large vessels
- Variety of impellers that can handle any minerals processing application
Also included is information about Chemineer™ Express (aftermarket sales and service) facilities and services. The global Express team offers customers immediate assistance to help achieve operating performance goals for agitation and mixing processes.
Chemineer is part of the Process and Flow Technologies division of NOV. Chemineer’s mixing expertise includes high flow, low shear liquid-liquid/solids blending, gas dispersion, high shear blending and viscous mixing. Operations are located in Dayton, OH; North Andover, MA; Derby, England; Mexico, D.F.; Singapore and China. For more information, visit www.chemineer.com.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV)
With its headquarters in Houston, TX USA, National Oilwell Varco has over 170 years’ experience as a leading provider of products and services to the international oil and gas industry. It has more than 100 subsidiaries and over 60,000 employees at over 1,000 sites around the world, plus annual revenues in excess of $20 billion.