Professional personal dosimeter for measuring continuous and pulse X-Ray and Gamma Radiation in the energy range 20 keV – 10 MeV. The PM1610 dosimeters are recommended to protect professionals, who work with or around X-ray or gamma radioactive materials. The possible use areas include but not limited to: hospitals, mines, customs officers, nuclear stations personnel etc.
At the present time for delivery there are instruments at three colours: grey, blue and black.
PM1610 personal dosimeter performs following functions:
- Measures continuous and pulse X-Ray and gamma radiation;
- Alerts user via audio, visual and vibration alarms when preset thresholds are exceeded
- Records manually or automatically for up to 4000 events in the instruments' non-volatile memory;
- Communicates with a PC via USB channel with the simultaneous battery charging;
- Low battery warning;
- User friendly interface with two button operation.
The instruments shockproof rubberized case and the LCD with fluorescent backlight allows for easy operation even in the harshest, most unfavourable environments or weather conditions. The instrument is recommended for use by hospitals, mines, customs officers, nuclear stations personnel, and any professional who work with or around X-ray or gamma radioactive material.