NEW UP05 - PIVOT Series 1/2" Air-operated double diaphragm pump
Avalaible Metal & Non-metal versions.
PIVOT Series 1/2” Air-operated double diaphragm (AODD) pumps are available in metallic and non-metallic materials such as Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Polypropylene, Conductive Polypropylene, Conductive Acetal and PVDF with an extensive range of diaphragms, seats and balls. They offer a wide range of applications and fluid compatibility.
These pumps are very suitable for fluids with the presence of abrasives and combine a Universal design with a unique frictionless Pivot-Shaft Air Valve to provide maximum performance and energy efficiency, exceeding market expectations.
- NON-METALLIC: Threaded Polypropylene, Conductive Polypropylene, Acetal and PVDF pumps with a wide range of diaphragms, seats and balls options offer broad fluid and application compatibility. Highly suitable for aggressive chemicals with presence of abrasives.
- METALLIC: Aluminium and Stainless-Steel pumps with a wide range of diaphragms, seats and balls options offer broad fluid and application compatibility. Highly suitable for outdoors and general applications with presence of abrasives.
HIGHER EFFICIENCY. Maximum fluid flow with reduced air consumption.
INCREASED RELIABILITY. No stall, no icing, reliable start-up and longer air valve and diaphragms life.
EASY SERVICING. Simplified maintenance and cleaning. Air Valve cartridge easy to replace. The pump is held together by carriage bolts and nuts allowing to accomplish a much faster tear down and rebuild.
COMPACT DESIGN. Can be configured to connect a Smart Pump-Controller System to actuate, control and monitor your pumps.
UNIVERSAL PUMP. Easy swap-over of main competitive brands.
- Superior chemical compatibility.
- Increased resistance to corrosive fluids and atmospheres.
- Very robust bolted design for longer operation lifetime compared to clamped pumps. Electrically conductive mater
- Superior abrasion resistance.
- Stainless Steel versions for increased resistance to corrosive fluids, harsh atmospheres, high tensile, and aggressive temperatures.
- Very robust design for longer operation lifetime compared to clamped