...even more efficient, even more innovative, just even better!
The new version 8.1 of SoundPLANnoise offers numerous improvements and new possibilities. These include:
- Our import and export interfaces have become even more user-friendly and are easier and more convenient to use than ever before. Plans in PDF format can now also be easily used as a data basis and fitted into a global coordinate system.
- The Property Explorer has been revised and now offers numerous new features that further simplify the handling of geodata and their properties, and make them even clearer.
- The hall/room editor, introduced with version 8.0 and already very popular after a very short time, has been given additional functions. The processing of objects has been further improved and there is now also an arbitrarily inclined surface. As a special highlight, outdoor objects can be imported smoothly into an industrial hall in order to simulate an enclosure without effort.
- Also in the area of room acoustics, work has continued diligently. In addition to improvements in the calculation core, numerous new result documentations are now available.
- For the noise propagation calculation some new international guidelines were implemented and are available to you with the update, free of charge, as always. The quality assurance of the future European directives CNOSSOS-EU has continued and the guidelines are now ready to use.
- With the new version of SoundPLAN, we are publishing a completely new module in the field of occupational health and safety which makes it very easy to calculate and assess noise in the workplace. These functions are available free of charge to all customers with the modules Industrial Noise or Indoor Noise.
All changes, new features and improvements are described in detail in the update letter for version 8.1. We wish you lots of fun with the numerous new functions and look forward to your feedback as always.