TSI Webinar: Introducing a New Comprehensive Ultrafine Particle Monitoring Solution
Join us for a Launch Webinar on 8th September!
8th September, Online -- Ambient air monitoring of ultrafine particles is a complex task. From sampling to delivering accurate data, TSI has you covered.
Designed with compliance in mind, our ultrafine particle monitoring solution checks all the boxes (CEN/TS 16976 for particle number concentration and CEN/TS 17434 for particle size distribution).
Join this 45-minutes webinar to learn more about:
- How to sample ultrafine particles, including drying, compliant with CEN/TS requirements
- Particle number concentration measurements, built on decades of experience with Condensation Particle Counters (CPC)
- Particle size distribution measurements, from 10 nm to 800 nm in a single scan with Scanning Mobility Particle Sizer (SMPS™) Spectrometer
- Available accessories, such as aerosol humidity sensor, pumps, optional diluter and catalytic vapor filter
- Software that delivers data to be integrated into your monitoring network
9:00 Chicago / 16:00 Berlin / 19:30 New Delhi