3M - Model 6700DIN - Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator - Small 4 EA/Case
The 3M™ Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000DIN Series helps provide protection against certain airborne contaminants. Versatility allows use with 3M particulate filters, gas/vapor cartridges, supplied air systems, and powered air purifying respirator systems including those used by first responders, or asbestos abatement and mold remediation workers . The 3M™ Cool Flow ™ Valve helps make breathing easier. These features combine to make a comfortable, practical and economical solution. Other applications include assembly , chemical clean-up, chemical handling, chemical splash, chipping, chiseling, cleaning, furnace operations, grinding, laboratories, machining, masonry, painting, pouring/casting, sanding, sawing, and welding.
- Large lens provides a wide field of view for excellent visibility
- Lightweight well-balanced design and silicone faceseal for enhanced comfort, durability and ease of cleaning
- Available in air-purifying, supplied air, and powered air purifying respirator modes
- Center adapter directs exhaled breath downward
- 3M Cool Flow™ Valve makes breathing easier to provide cool, dry comfort
Use with 3M™ Filters 2000 Series, 3M™ Filter 7093, P100, 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series and powered or supplied air systems against a variety of gases, vapors and particulate hazards according to NIOSH approvals.
NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 6000DIN Series with 3M cartridges, filters or supplied air systems to help reduce breathing certain airborne contaminants. The 6000DIN Series facepiece also meets the impact requirements of the ANSI Z87.1-2003 standard, high impact level for face and eye protection.
The facepiece works with these approved 3M™ filters and accessories: 2071, 2076HF, 2078, 2091/07000, 2096, 2097/07184, 2291, 2296, 2297, 7093, 7093C/37173, 603, 5N11, 5P71/07194, 501, and 502. It also works with the following 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series: 6001, 6002, 6003, 6004, 6005, 6006, 6009, 60921, 60922, 60923, 60924, 60925, 60926, 60928, and 60929.
Breathing hazardous particles, gases and vapors can be harmful to your health. The 3M™ Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000DIN Series helps reduce exposure to many contaminants. Enhanced comfort and visibility features make wearing the respirator noticeably more enjoyable.
- Accessories : Yes
- Assigned Protection Factor (APF) : 10 Qualitative Fit Test, 50 Quantitative Fit Test
- Cartridge or Filter Included : No
- Case Quantity : 4
- Color : Grey, Gray
- Confined Space : No
- Connection Type : Bayonet & DIN
- Facepiece Type : Full Facepiece Reusable
- Features : Compatible with certain first responder cartridges, Compatible with certain powered & supplied air systems, Large lens for enhanced field of view
- Harness Type : 4 point
- Headgear Type : Full Facepiece
- Material : Silicone
- National Stock Number : 4240014791593
- Primary Material : Silicone/Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Product Series : 6000DIN, V-Series
- Product Type : Full Face Respirator
- Range : Better
- Recommended Industry : Construction, First Responder
- Size : Small