a1-cbiss - Model MIR-9000 - Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems
Measurement Technique: Utilising Infra-Red Gas Filter Correlation allows the MIR-9000 to offer up to ten gas measurements simultaneously, including Nitric Oxide (NO), Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2), Sulphur Dioxide (SO2), Carbon Monoxide (CO), even Hydrogen Chloride (HCl) and Hydrogen Fluoride (HF).
Designed to operate under legislation such as 2000/76/EC (WID) and 2001/80/EC (LCPD), The MIR-9000 offers maximum availability and complete compliance with QAL 1 of EN14181.
Complete systems would normally comprise of:
- MIR-9000 multi-gas emissions analyser + Graphite 52M FID (If working to EN12619 VOC standard)
- Sample extraction and conditioning probe (with integrated temperature, pressure and flow measurement)
- Cold sample lines
- Automatic calibration units
- Instrument air drying system
- MCERTS Certified CBISS Data Acquisition Software
Dual Redundancy System - Under WID, the maximum allowable period for any one episode of abatement or equipment failure must not exceed four hours. Additionally, the total allowance period in a year must not exceed sixty hours.
The a1-cbiss duplex philosophy has therefore been specifically developed to assist you in complying with WID/LCPD by reducing downtime, maximising availability and ensuring you achieve a sound return on your investment.
- Measures from 1 - 10 gases continuously
- Built-in data logger for 7 additional parameters (flow, pressure, temperature or any other analogue input)
- Real time graphic display
- Interactive menu-driven software
- Unheated sample line (when used with SEC sampling system)
- MCERTS Certified Analyser
- Municipal and Hazardous Waste Incinerators
- Cogeneration, Gas Turbines
- Industrial Boilers and Furnaces
- Power & Combustion
- Chemical & Petrochemical Plants