Optimized for monitoring of blasting and construction work, ABEM Vibraloc is packed with features for vibration monitoring, yet easy to use – you can be up-and-running with a few button clicks.
In a modern environment there are a high number of sources for vibrations, for example traffic from road and railways, and construction activities such as piling, blasting and tunneling. If the vibrations are large they can cause structural damage to buildings, infrastructure and affect vibration-sensitive machinery or equipment. Vibrations may also cause disturbance or annoyance for humans, and at elevated levels it can restrict a person’s ability to work. For this reason there are regulations how large vibrations are allowed, and in many countries it is mandatory to monitor vibrations during construction work.
ABEM Vibraloc is a full waveform vibration monitor with an integrated tri-axial set of geophones. On the quick and easy user-interface it is set to a threshold level, and all vibrations above that level are recorded and stored in the internal memory. With its built-in batteries it can be in monitoring mode for up to 3 weeks, but an external power supply can be used if longer time is required.
ABEM Vibraloc comes prefigured for common applications and is optimized for monitoring of blasting and construction work.
- Compact and versatile
- Unsurpassed measurement characteristics for peak performance
- Modular construction to meet future developments
- Two standard alkaline D-cells provide power for up to 3 weeks on site
- Easy to use thanks to on-screen menu driven operation
- A solid aluminium block to withstand your environmental requirements
- Groundwater delineation
- Civil Engineering and infrastructure
- Geophysical exploration
- Power supply: Internal: Two alkaline LR20 batteries, easily replaceable
- Internal battery lifetime: 2 – 3 weeks at 20 °C
- Ambient Temperature Range: – 20 °C to + 60 °C operating
- Casing: IP66
- Display: LCD, 4 x 20 characters
- Keyboard: 5 keys for easy navigation in menu system
- Connectors: 1 x RS232 for communication and external power supply
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 86 x 178 x 67 mm
- Weight: 1.75 kg incl. batteries
- Channels: 3 geophone channels
- Standard sensors: 3 built-in geophones
- Frequency range: 2-250 Hz (-3 dB)
- Record length: Fixed length or Auto mode 2 – 100 s, expands automatically up to 1 – 1000 s
- Recording modes: Event mode, Peak value mode
- Pretrig: 0.5 s
- Sampling frequency: Selectable: 100, 500, 1000, 2000 or 4000 Hz
- Measuring range: + /- 250 mm/s
- Resolution: Better than 0.02 mm/s up to 31 mm/s, Better than 0.1 mm/s up to 250 mm/s
- Trigger level: Selectable: 0.2 – 200 mm/s, threshold increment 0.01 mm/s