Abest Tech - Model ABTDPG 100 - Digital Pressure Test Gauge
The ABTDPG 100 Digital Pressure Test Gauge is manufactured with solid state sensor technology. It allows for all the ease of use of a dial gage and it is also of high accuracy and reliability, ruggedness for tough industrial environment.
The high precision gage can be used for pressure testing and calibrating purpose in field and lab. It is also best for process installation in field for long run without maintenace, thanks to its super low energy consumption and rugged S.S. construction.
- Pressure transducer: high linear, long term stability and temperature compensation; material 316SS;
- Microprocessor based;
- Engineering unit designable before ordering;
- One push auto zero;
- Dial diameter 100 mm, 1/4 NPT connection;
- Power supply standard: 2 dry cells 3.6V/2Ah, super low energy consumption and auto off, continuously working 1200 h.
- Display: 18mm height 5 or 6 digits LCD;
- Accuracy assured at temperature 20 +/-10 deg. C., relative humidity within 90%RH;
- Sampling frequency: 1 to 5 seconds;
- Case and wet part material: stainless steel;
- Front panel material: PVC
- Weight 0.8 kg, sizes 173x107x43 mm
- Model DPG: 0 to 10, 20, 35, 60, 100 kPa(+, – or +/-); 1, 2, 4, 6, 20, 40, 60, 100 MPa
- Model ABTDPG: +/- 0.4, 0.25, 0.2, 0.1, 0.075, 0.05%FS
- Temperature: 5-40 deg. C
- Humidity: within 80% RH
- Pressure hose (range below 3 Mpa only)
- Adaptor/connector (range below 3 Mpa only)
- Hand pump
- Carrying case