From Wastewater Treatment
Accell Water Treatment is designed to be used in aerobic and some anoxic systems, especially those relying on the activated sludge application, in both industrial and municipal wastewater treatment.
- Aerobic Digesters and Tanks
- Sequencing Batch Reactors
- Sludge Dewatering
- Passive or Aerated Lagoon Sewage Treatment
IMPROVE WASTEWATER PLANT EFFICIENCIES
INCREASE THROUGHPUT CAPACITY WITH VIRTUALLY ZERO CAPITAL EXPENDITURE
Dose levels of Accell® and Accell®3 are dependent on the type of equipment used, and the condition of the water in terms of levels of BOD, TSS, FOG, DO. Accell®3 is a highly concentrated version (approximately 3X) of Accell® for facilities with very high water flow rates.
To set up an evaluation, please contact your Accell® Representative, who can review your facility and its specific issues. Then we can define the objectives of the treatment, as well as the measurement protocols and metrics used to document the results, whether they are quantitative or visual. The following information will help us to assess your needs and propose a treatment protocol.
Municipal Wastewater Treatment
Dose continuously at between 1 to 5 ppm of Accell®3, depending on water conditions and process schematics.
- Description of equipment, schematic of water flow, water flow rates, aeration system, retention times
- Influent Water Quality tables to determine baseline (as much as possible): BOD, COD, TSS, P, DO, ammonia, nitrate/nitrite, total nitrogen
- Sludge volume produced
- Main problems to resolve
- Desired objectives of Accell® treatment
- Odor Reduction (significant reductions as an inherent benefit of Accell® treatment)
- Reduction in Sludge Production 30 – 50%
- Reduction in Aeration Power Costs 25 – 50%
- Increased Aeration Tank Throughput 20 – 40%
- Reduction of Sludge Volume Index (SVI) 30 – 45%
- Reduced Effluent Ammonia 30 – 75%
- Reduced Effluent Phosphorus 45 – 65%