Advanced Energy - Model Mikron M360 - Blackbody Calibration Source with Two Portable Modules, 50 to 1100°C
Advanced Energy’s Mikron M360 blackbody calibration source combines portability, a wide temperature range, high emissivity, and remarkable resolution. Weighs only 17.8 kg (39.3 lb). High accuracy ±0.2% of reading ±1°C. Manufactured and tested to meet rigid quality control standards. Optional aperture wheel.
The Mikron® M360 blackbody calibration source offers a separate module for the controller. This allows the source to be positioned in a location remote from the controller (e.g. environmental test chamber) or it can be used in tests that involve long path lengths. Each module is fitted with a carrying handle and can be comfortably carried to manufacturing plants or field research locations.
If your application requires specific radiating aperture or to verify the field of view of radiometers or infrared thermometers, an optional precision machined aperture wheel is available.
- Easily move, weighs only 17.8 kg (39.3 lb)
- Position source remote from controller
- Meet rigid quality control standards
- Use in tests that involve long path lengths
- Separate modules for source and the controller
- Furnished with certificate of calibration traceable to NIST
- RS232 (standard) or RS485 (optional) serial communications port
- High accuracy ±0.2% of reading ±1°C
- Optional aperture wheel