AVTECH Room Alert - Model Room Alert 32S - Advanced Secure Proactive Environment Monitoring System
From Room Alert Temperature and Environment Monitor
Most popular related searches
When conditions exceed your thresholds, Room Alert notifies you right away so you can act quickly.
- Send email and text messages right from the device.
- Trigger the warning LEDs and siren sound on a Light Tower.
- Pair with RoomAlert.com (or other compatible platforms) for even more alerting capabilities.
Unique to our product line, the Room Alert 32S features these secure protocols:
- View the built-in web interface over HTTP or HTTPS.
- Push data to your RoomAlert.com account over HTTPS.
- Send alert notifications from the device over your TLS mail server.
- Integrate the device into your preferred SNMP program over SNMP v3. (SNMP v1 traps and SNMP v2c also available)
- Update your firmware with your authenticated username & password.
Like the Room Alert 32E, this unit is packed with the most sensing capacity: it monitors your facility for temperature and humidity and boasts a generous capacity for up to 26 more sensors each. The standard Room Alert 32S package includes 1 Digital Temperature & Humidity Sensor (25') to help monitor temperature, humidity, heat index and dew point, plus 1 Digital Temperature Sensor for more temperature monitoring where you need it. 4 additional ports allow you to toggle low-voltage electrical devices, such as an AC units, fans, alarm panels and the warning LEDs/siren sound on a Light Tower.
This feature-packed model also houses an internal battery backup that can supply up to 15 minutes of power to the device. Should main power falter, that extra uptime allows the unit to execute critical notifications and actions. A dedicated internal power sensor watches the battery back up, letting you know if the device is on main or battery power.
The Room Alert 32S fits 1U of rack space in a server cabinet, but can also hang from a ceiling or on a wall from its rotating rack wings. Perfect for areas requiring comprehensive coverage, this unit is at home in data centers, warehouses and any space requiring eyes on a wide variety of conditions—or on the same condition in multiple targeted locations.
Use Room Alert 32S on its own or pair it with these powerful platforms!
- Room Alert Manager
- 3rd-party SNMP or JSON
Trigger alerts, reminders and “all-clears” in response to environmental thresholds that you set.
Receive alerts in the best format for you!
- Text message
- Visual/audible signal
- HTTP post
- SNMP trap
Compile, graph and download historical sensor data to spot trends in your environment.
Power Room Alert by PoE or with included 5V power adapter.
- Internal temperature sensor
- Condition monitored : Indoor ambient temperature
- Type : Digital
- Range : -40 to 185 F (-40 to 85 C)
- Accuracy : +/- 2° C
- Resolution : 0.03125° C
- Readings : Numeric values in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Internal humidity sensor
- Condition monitored : Indoor relative humidity (RH), non-condensing
- Type : Digital
- Range : 5% - 85% RH
- +/- 4.5% RH at 5 to 59% RH
- +/- 6.5% RH at 60 to 95% RH
- Resolution : 0.333% RH
- Readings : Numeric values in % RH
- Internal power sensor
- Condition monitored : Power status of the Room Alert 32S
- Type : Switch
- Range : Open/Closed
- Readings : “Battery power”/”Main power”
- External sensor & accessory ports
- 8 digital sensor ports (RJ-11)
- 16 switch sensor ports (screw terminal blocks)
- 2 analog sensor ports (screw terminal blocks)
- 2 relay output ports (screw terminal blocks)
- 2 Light Tower & Relay Adapter ports (RJ-11)
- Power & connectivity ports
- 1 5V barrel-connector power jack
- 1 RJ-45 Ethernet port (PoE-enabled)
- Power supply : AVTECH 5V power adapter (100/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, RoHS) or PoE (IEEE802.3af compliant)
- Height : 1.75'
- Depth : 3.75'
- Width : 14' (without rack-mount wings) 19' (with rack-mount wings)
- Weight : 2.81 lbs (with rack-mount wings)
- Operating tolerances
- Temperature: -40 to 185 F (-40 to 85 C)
- Humidity: 5% - 85% RH, non-condensing