Avon Engineered Fabrications (AEF) Berm Liners are used to cover earthen or porous berms. They are the ideal solution for your short term pond liner or secondary containment requirements.
Berm Liners can be used for petroleum or water based products. They are generally used as a secondary containment for safety by retaining spilled product in the event of a leak or catastrophic failure and to prevent environmental damage. The berm liners are manufactured to provide you with an industry leading durable and economical secondary storage solution. The military-grade rugged fabric construction allows them to remain stable regardless of their exposure to the most extreme weather conditions. Berm Liners have been extensively used in military operations, emergency relief efforts, and in rural or island based locations where fuel sources require secondary containment.
AEFs has both industry standard sizes in military grade polyurethane or PVC and has the ability to offer custom engineered solutions. The light weight rapidly deployed berm liners are the best solution for both military and commercial applications.
- 2 Drains to remove captured or standing water
- Designed footprint of liner covers berm storage area up to 150% capacity of the collapsible storage tank
- Built using Mil Spec. materials (ATPD 2262 and Mil-B-53081) for long life and outdoor exposure
- Can be made to custom commercial or military specifications in any size required
- Emergency Response Teams
- Disaster Preparedness
- DOD Expeditionary Support
- Remote Operations
- JP Fuels
- Gasoline (short term) Sludge
- Heavy Fuels
- Gray Water
- Black Water
- Size Range: 500 gallon – 300,000 gallons
- Fittings: 2-2 inch drain assemblies
- Withstand a storage environment with an ambient temperature range of -25°F to 130°F
- Color: Desert Tan (standard) Other colors available
- Capacity: 1.5 x volume of stored tanks