Comet - Aerating Fountain System
From Aeration Systems
Maintaining its symmetry and splendor, the Comet creates a thick, lavish column of water that will fascinate even the most discriminating onlooker.
- Energy Efficient:
Low amperage systems mean less electrical consumption and low running costs.
- Provides Natural & Effective Water Quality Solutions:
Introduces oxygen into the water column for the most natural solution to water quality management, effectively controlling algae, aquatic weeds, and foul odors.
- Shallow Operating Depth:
Operates in 30in or 75cm of water
- Interchangeable Patterns:
Change patterns in less than 30 minutes.
- Proven Performance:
Otterbine is the only manufacturer to have oxygen transfer and pumping rates independently tested and published on their aeration systems. View results.
- Pattern Guarantee:
Aerating fountains are backed by a “Pattern Guarantee”, if you don’t love the pattern we’ll swap it out for another.
- Complete Package:
Includes unit, panel* and cable with cable quick disconnect for ease of installation.
- Comprehensive Warranty:
All-inclusive 5-year warranty on unit, cable and power control center*.
- Corrosion Resistant:
Able to operate in brackish and effluent conditions.
- Safety Listed & Protected:
Package electrically safety tested and listed with ETL, ETL-C. Products for European Union are also safety tested, approved and carry a 3rd party independent CE mark.
The Concept 3 Aerating Fountains have been designed and engineered by expert craftsman to provide a high quality, ease of use product that delivers results.
- Corrosion Resistant Materials:
All components are manufactured of stainless steel or thermoplastics for use in brackish and effluent waters.
- Easy Handling:
Smaller and lighter, with handles molded into float for easier maneuverability and installation.
- Simplified Design:
All metric fasteners and only three tools needed to work on the entire unit.
- Stabilizer Plates:
Due to the large volume of water generated by the Comet pattern, stabilizing plates are provided with this unit to alleviate swaying of the float and pattern.
For more information on this product’s features, please see the illustration.
- High-tech thermal plastic pumping chambers are staged to allow for easy interchange.
- Rugged low visibility closed cell foam filled includes handles and protective pockets for lights when applicable.
- Mixed flow pumping systems achieves maximum pumping capacities.
- Electrical quick disconnect is part of the upper plate to prevent damage
- Industrial strength thermal plastic screen helps keep debris out of the unit.
- Oil cooled, efficient 3450/2875 RPM custom built motor incorporates a silicon carbide single seal to ensure dependability and long life.
- Corrosion resistant, durable 18 gauge/316 grade stainless steel motor housing.
Complete package is electrically safety tested and listed with ETL, ETL-C and CE, and includes unit, cable and power control center. 50Hz units do not receive power control center.