AeroPROTECT - Model 360° - Aseptic Containment Enclosures
AeroPROTECT 360° is a truly versatile containment enclosure for laboratory automation. Baker's exclusive technology maximizes product protection and meets or exceeds NSF International Standard 49 microbiological aerosol testing criteria for product and personnel (user) protection. AeroPROTECT 360° features a series of four biocontainment enclosures designed specifically to house robotics systems, such as automatic liquid handlers.
AeroPROTECT 360° is uniquely designed to provide the best protection from aerosols and particulates associated with the use of automatic liquid handling systems. All exhausted air is completely HEPA filtered. In addition, the interior of the enclosure is completely bathed in unidirectional, non-turbulent HEPA filtered air, offering product protection and an aseptic work environment. Microbiologically aerosol tested to Baker’s rigorous standards to ensure optimal containment and protection, providing the performance you should expect from a biosafety cabinet.
Clear visibility into the work area from all sides for easy monitoring.
8' Sash Opening
Multiple 8” (203mm) sliding sashes allow access to the work surface and is the primary means of access to ensure user protection.
Durable View Screen
Durable view screen for the clearest view, made of scratch proof mar resistant polycarbonate materials.
Easy Equipment Loading
Top hinged front view screen and rear access, offering easy equipment loading.
- Hinged front view screen with multiple, 8” (203mm) sliding sashes for direct user access.
- Membrane switch control pad
- Digital pressure gauges monitor downflow and intake velocities
- Audible alarm warning when either a high or low flow condition is present
- Power/Processor fault alarm
- Adjustable motor speed control compensates for filer loading and extends filter life
- LED lights illuminate interior work surface to 100 f.c. @ work surface
- Maintenance access for filters, lights, motor/blower, and electrical components
- Supply and Exhaust HEPA filtration, at least 99.99% efficiency (at 0.3 microns)
- Leveling casters are used for ease of movement on the unit. Once the unit is positioned into place, unit can be leveled
- 2” (50.8mm) inner diameter cable ports, 2 positioned within the left side wall and 2 in the right side wall
- Power connections: 120 V, 20 A/ 230 V, 30 A needed for single phase
- Emergency stop switch to cut power to internal outlets
- Scratch proof (mar resistant) polycarbonate viewing windows