AeroVent - Model 3X - Aerosol Can Disposal System
Newstipe’s AeroVent3X is the big brother to the AeroVent® 1X aerosol can disposal system. It processes up to three cans at a time making it the fastest manual aerosol can recycling machine available. It quickly punctures and drains multiple cans reducing the cost of hazardous waste disposal. Plus, it is 50 state compliant and is the safest, most efficient product available.
The AeroVent®3X Aerosol Can Disposal System has a unique tray design that accepts a variety of aerosol can sizes up to 3 inches in diameter and 10.5 inches in length. The quick change aluminum guides accommodate most sizes of aerosol cans making the AeroVent®3X a high production, one-size-fits-all disposal system.
The AeroVent® 3X can disposal system operation is as simple as One, Two, Three:
- Just place an aerosol can in the AeroVent®3X and close the lid with the convenient handle/clamp. This automatically seals the chamber and punctures the aerosol can at the same time.
- Wait until the Safe2Vent®filter’s Viz-a-Ball stops bouncing (usually 5-30 seconds). This indicates the system has been depressurized and is safe to open
- Open the lid and remove the cans. It is that simple! Now the aerosol can may be disposed of or sold as recyclable metal.
Economical – The AeroVent®3X is a high production disposal system priced lower than many single can units. It is faster and processes up to three cans at a time. Plus, the Safe2Vent® filters have more carbon media and are more cost effective than any other drum vent filter.
Exclusive Viz-a-Ball™ Indicator Check Valve – This revolutionary design serves two essential functions. First, it keeps the operator safe by indicating when the system is completely depressurized and can be opened. Second, the ball check valve complies with OSHA, EPA and California regulations requiring the drum to be closed and prevent vapors from escaping into the atmosphere after processing. The Safe2Vent® is the only drum vent filter that includes this important safety feature.
Safe – The AeroVent’s® unique design makes it absolutely the safest aerosol can disposal system available. Absolute protection to the operator is achieved with a single stroke that first completely seals the chamber and punctures the can. Other systems rely on clamps and o-rings which can cause leaks and hazardous blow back into the user’s face. Drained fluids are collected in your drum for later disposal. An activated carbon filter is attached to absorb VOC’s and harmful vapors and a safety check valve seals the drum when not in use. Our non-sparking aluminum chamber with cobalt puncture tip and grounding cable minimizes the chance of fire. A Check Ball also indicates when the cycle is complete.
Fully Compliant – The AeroVent® 3X is compliant in all 50 states and conforms to OSHA, EPA and California regulations. Under EPA guidelines 40CFR 261-268, the processed aerosol cans may now be disposed of as non-hazardous waste when recycled and sold as scrap metal
Rugged – Manufactured from electrical arc welded structural steel and industrial grade components, the AeroVent® 3X Aerosol can recycling disposal machine is virtually indestructible.
Proudly made in the USA and backed by our 18 month warranty, the longest in the industry.
- Ideal Application Aerosol Can Disposal
- Power Source
- Capacity 3 cans: 2“ to 3“ diameter, up to 10“ length
- Filter Life Every 1200 cans or 90 days
- Stencil Height
- Stencil Thickness
- Additional features Compliant in all 50 states., Punctures up to 3 aerosol cans simutaneously
- Requirements 30 or 55 gallon drum