Agasthya - Model 2013 Series- BI 9000 - Continuous Ambient Air Quality Monitoring System
From Emission - Ambient Air Quality Monitoring
The Agasthya 2013 Series Continuous Ambient Air Quality Monitoring System BI 9000 delivers accurate measurement data in real time for a wide range of air quality criteria in a compact and modular package.
Measurable parameters include Ozone (O3), Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2), Nitric Oxide (NO), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Sulphur Dioxide (SO2), Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S), and other toxic gases. Also the other particulate matter by parts measured are PM 2.5, PM10 and TSP.
Electrochemical, IR and Optical Sensor technology deliver high performance within a flexible platform.
The modular design of the BI 9000 AQMS also facilitates cost-effective service. External sensors can be integrated that measure temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction, environmental noise, solar radiation and other meteorological parameters. Data is stored in memory and remotely accessible in real time via RS 485 & supports MODBUS protocol.
The BI 9000 AQMS Air Quality Station meets the global trend for real time measurement of air quality in the microenvironment.
- 7 Inch Touch Screen Display
- Measurement up to 12 parameters under one roof
- 32 Bit powerful ARM processor
- Multi-point factory calibration
- Remote site operation
- Particle monitoring PM2.5, PM10 & TSP
- PC software included
- Excellent linearity and sensitivity
- Climate-controlled compact enclosure
- Meteorological sensors as option
- Built-in zero air scrubber
- Analytic Electrochemical Technology
- Real time data acquisition
- Active sampling via brushless pumps
- Negligible zero and span calibration slope drift
- Temperature and humidity sensors
- Zero and Span calibration of gases at site
- RS485, MODBUS communication
- Multiple gas measurements
- Lower capital cost for affordable profiling and assessments
- Environmental impact assessments
- Park and forest monitoring
- Indoor air quality monitoring
- Industrial perimeter air quality monitoring
- Construction site monitoring
- Local community exposure: residential, schools, hospitals
- Urban air quality monitoring
- Near road air quality monitoring
- Ecological mobility management
- Long term air quality trend analysis
No reviews were found for Agasthya - Model 2013 Series- BI 9000 - Continuous Ambient Air Quality Monitoring System. Be the first to review!