Agilent - Model TwisTorr 84 FS - Turbo Pumps
From High Vacuum Pumps
The Agilent TwisTorr 84 FS turbomolecular high-vacuum pump combines TwisTorr drag stage technology and Agilent Floating Suspension to provide high performance, reliability and economy. TwisTorr drag stages create high compression ratios for light gases such as Hydrogen and Helium to deliver high throughput and high tolerance of foreline pressure, thereby permitting the use of smaller and more economical backing pumps. This technology results in a compact rotor design that is energy-efficient and maintains a low operating temperature. The Agilent Floating Suspension system reduces noise and vibration, and ensures optimal bearing operating conditions to extent operating life, minimize system downtime, and assure stability over time. The unique bearing and dry lubrication in the TwisTorr 84 FS eliminate oil and maintenance, and permit operation of the pump in any orientation. Available with on-board or rack controllers.
- Innovative TwisTorr technology - High compression ratio for light gases and very compact rotor design provides high performance and minimal system footprint.
- High Foreline Tolerance - Permits use of smaller backing pump, thereby reducing system cost and size.
- Agilent Floating Suspension - Low vibration and acoustical noise, optimal bearing working conditions, extended operating life all optimize cost-of-ownership, minimize system downtime, and assure stable performance over time.
- Unique bearing & dry lubrication - Maintenance free, oil free; allows installation in any orientation.
- Copper water cooling channel (optional) - Eliminates corrosion risk and optimizes heat transfer, and reduces water consumption and cost of ownership.