Agristrade - Road Salt
When it is necessary to have pure salt suitable for ensilage and suitable to the preparation of saline solutions, used either as a preventive measure or for melting ice and snow, we provide the highest quality salt on the European market.
Fine, refined, hyperactive salt
- NaCl strength 99,80 % min
- purity nearly free of insolubles
- particle size hyper active (average approx. 0.5 mm)
- moisture 0.0028 (almost dry)
- anti-agglomerate 10 ppm (potassium ferrocyanide)
Pure salt with differentiated particle size produced by Esco (Germany)
- NaCl strength 99.00%
- purity residual insolubles: 0.1%
- particle size differentiated 0 5 mm
- moisture < 0.3%
- anti-agglomerate 100 ppm (potassium ferrocyanide)
This product is especially recommended for spreading on draining asphalt due to the near absence of insoluble residuals, whose effect over time would obstruct the pores and compromise the draining action; however, it is also indicated for cement structures thanks to the very low content of sulphate, which can be very aggressive on infrastructure built with this material, i.e., bridges, viaducts, etc.