Smartech - Model SSCD - Air Cooled Screw Chillers
Our Smartech America SSCD model industrial air cooled screw chiller is built to last. This industrial chiller is used in a variety of process cooling applications. All of our SSCD chillers are built STANDARD with COATED plate fin condensers and stainless steel hardware in order to survive in the harshest chemical and coastal environments. Chillers range in size from 30 tons to 400 tons at ARI conditions. They are used most often in industrial applications, such as plastics extrusion cooling, injection mold cooling, plating & anodizing cooling, food process cooling, and many others. Please see our applications page for a full list of applications.
Listed below are the unit details for our SSCD air cooled chiller:
- Single, Dual, or multiple semi-hermetic screw compressor(s) with infinite capacity control, installed liquid injection, and suction & discharge isolation valves
- Direct expansion Shell & Tube evaporator
- Air cooled condenser
- Hydrophilic coated non-lanced fins
- Maximum 14 fins per inch
- 0.006″ fin thickness
- Optional low ambient controls down to -20F
- SmartAdvance2 microprocessor chiller controller
- Rugged HOT-DIPPED galvanized structural steel base frame
- Outdoor rated control panel
- Compressor circuit breakers
- Condenser fan motor circuit breakers
- Phase monitor with over/under voltage relay
- Stainless steel hardware
- Stainless steel control tubing
The SSCD is a fully customizable air cooled chiller package. Some of the most popular options available are: DIRECT COOLING ON PROCESS STREAMS, 304 stainless steel tank and pump package, copper condenser fins, stainless steel shell & tube evaporator, explosion-proof chiller design, Nema 4/4X/7 control panel options, condenser hand rail supports. If you have a custom request we have not listed here, please contact us and we would be happy to help.
Although we do not have a featured product page, Smart Family also has Water Cooled Screw Chillers available. If you require information on these models, please contact us directly.