Thrace Group Nonwovens for air filtration are spunlaid, continuous filament, thermally bonded fabrics made out of 100% polypropylene. They are non-toxic materials with a wide variety of characteristics that can be sewn or welded for filter bags production.
Thrace Group Nonwovens are extensively used as internal and external coverstocks for disposable respirators. Daltex® Lowbond in particular, has a very open fibrous matrix making it an ideal fabric for pre-filter applications.
- High tensile and tear strength
- Good fiber distribution
- Two bonding patterns
- Fine denier filament (microfibers) option for improved filtration properties and higher tensile strengths
- Hydrophilic, hydrophobic and anti-microbial additives can be incorporated
- Extremely low resistance to air flow, even when loaded with dust, thereby maximising air permeability
- Width: up to 3.3 m. Also available in jumbo rolls
- Weight: between 12 and 150 gr/m2
Vacuum cleaner prefilters, pleated filters, respirator coverstocks, cartridge filters, liquid filters, air filters.