Air Impurities - Model S-981-2B - Benchtop Fume Extractor
The Extract-All™ Model S-981-2B Bench-Top Air Cleaner is a Multi-Purpose, Self-Contained, Fume Extraction System. This Two-Stage Filter System is a Source Capture air cleaner which captures airborne contaminants directly at the source and safely removes them before clean air is released into the room. The filtered air results in optimal working conditions and higher productivity in the workplace, with lower costs in energy and housekeeping.
Each Extract-All™ system comes with two sets of mounting brackets to attach easily to table or bench-top, with the filter extending above or below. System also comes with two 3” Diameter, self-supporting articulating extractor arms. Arms are made of heavy-duty, chemical, abrasion, and heat resistant polypropylene with flame retardant characteristics. Reach is from 36” to 53”. The ends of the arms can be flared up to 4 1/2” in diameter or as small as 2” in diameter. Unlike other systems on the market, our unique extractor arms have no internal supports or articulated bends, which restrict airflow. CFM is increased by up to 50% over internally supported arms.
The portability of this system makes it ideal to use in general applications and locations, including difficult to reach places.
Multiple Filter combinations available to accommodate countless applications that require- Fume, Dust, Smoke, and Vapor removal.
- (2) Self-Supporting 3” Diameter Source-Capture Extractor Arms
- (2) Sets of Mounting Brackets
- Inlet Cap to close off inlet- For single Arm use
- Power Cord with Plug
- Helps ensure compliance with current and future OSHA regulations
- Unlike other systems on the market, our unique extractor arms have no internal supports or articulated bends, which restrict airflow. CFM is increased by up to 50% over internally supported arms.
- Compact yet heavy duty design. Powder Coat Paint Finish inside and out.
- Blower Motor rated at 100,000 Continuous Duty Hours
- All Electrical Components and Filter Media are UL and CE Approved
- Heavy-Duty Casters Provide Easy Mobility
- Three Year Warranty
Blower/Motor Assembly is totally enclosed & thermally protected; Ball bearing; capacitor start. Typical motor life - 100,000 hours, Depending on operating conditions, including ambient temperature, Duty cycle, etc.
350W, 2.8 amps, 120/1/60, 2000 RPM, Variable speed control & power cord w/ plug.
14 Gauge Steel. Baked Polyurethane powder painted (exterior and interior).
12” W x 10” H x 7” D (Not including arms and filter)
28-39 lbs. depending on options.
(2) 3” Diameter Self-Supporting Extractor Arms
Made of Chemical and Abrasion Resistant Polypropylene.
Withstands Temperatures from -40 to 180° F
*Duct Velocity through Standard Extractor Arms
Average - 3800 FPM Extractor Arm velocity with one Extractor arm in use.
Average - 2250 FPM Extractor Arm velocity with two arms in use.
65 dBA, with standard high capacity cartridge and two extractor arms.
*Note: Velocity is based on a clean standard filter cartridge. Performance varies with other filter combinations.
- Adhesive (Glue) Fumes
- Animal Necropsy
- Animal Surgery
- Art Restoration
- Art Conservation
- Chemical Fume Removal
- Chemical Transfer
- Clean Room Applications
- Cleaning with Solvents
- Cover Slipping
- Food Testing
- General Laboratory Fumes & Dust
- Ink Fumes
- Laser Etching
- Laser Fumes
- Laser Marking
- Laser Printing
- Light Welding
- Mail Handling Operations
- Pharmaceutical Compounding
- Plastic Heat Bending
- Polishing Applications
- Powder Weighing
- Robotic Welding
- Rotary Evaporator
- Sanding Operations
- Slide Preps
- Small Grinding Operations
- Chemical & Miscellaneous Mixing
- Spot Board - Dry Cleaners
- Toxic Chemical Fumes
- Toxic Fumes
- Toxic Gases
- Toxic Particulate
- Toxic Powders
- Toxic Vapors
- Veterinary Procedures
- Wire Stripping