Air Master - Base Cases
Constructed from 18-gauge metal tube and prime grade cold-rolled steel, Air Master System's base cabinets are built to withstand the harshest of laboratory environments. Air Master Systems's base cabinets include the following features:
- Removable backs and removable bottoms for easy installation and cleaning
- Full-extension, heavy-duty, ball-bearing drawer slides
- An epoxy powder coat finish that provides superior chemical resistance (available in a wide variety of standard colors)
- Stainless steel, five-knuckle door hinges
- Full-depth shelves that are adjustable in one-inch increments
Air Master System's base cabinets are available in two standard heights (35” standing/counter height or 29” sitting/desk height) and widths ranging from 15” to 58”. Base cabinets are available in an almost limitless combination of doors and drawers.