SIKO - Model QBY Series - Air Operated Diaphragm Pump
From QBY- Diaphragm Pump
The QBY series pump is a diaphragm pump (also known as a Membrane pump, Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pump (AODD) or Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump) is a positive displacement pump that uses a combination of the reciprocating action of a rubber, thermoplastic or teflon diaphragm and suitable valves either side of the diaphragm (check valve, butterfly valves, flap valves, or any other form of shut-off valves) to pump a fluid. The QBY diaphragm pumps are driven with compressed air without the need of electric power. Widely used for leak proof applications in industries like petrochemical chemical metallurgy and ceramics etc. Applicable to liquids of leaky corrosive inflammable and explosive & hazardous properties..
- Liquid is completely isolated by the diaphragm, so pump have 100% proof of leakage. It is very good for the viscous, poisonous, corrosive liquid handingNo need to fiII in priming water for QBY air operated diaphragm pump.
- Spacious flow and sound throughput performance, maximum permissible particle,Iittle abrasion to the pump when handIing sIurry and impurity.
- Head lift and flow rate under steeples regulation through the opening regulation of valve.
- This air diaphragm pump has no rotating elements and shaft seal. Diaphragm makes the media handled completely separated from moving elements and working media.
- It doesn't use electricity to perform safe and reliable service in inflammable and explosive conditions.
- The QBY diaphragm pump can work when being submerged into media.
- Easy operation and dependable service.
- Simple structure and Iess wearing parts.
- The air operated diaphragm pump is capable of handling viscous liquid.
- Capacity range: 0.8m3/h to 30m3/h
- Lift head range: 0m to 50m
- Power range: nil
- Connection size: DN10mm to DN100mm.
- Body mateiral: Cast iron,Aluminum alloy,Stainless steel,Polypropylene(PP),Polyvinylidene fluoride(PVDF),PTFE lined.
- Diaphragm material: Nitrile rubber, Neoprene, Fluorubber,Teflon.