AlorAir CleanShield HEPA - Model 550 - Air Scrubbers
From Air Scrubbers
AlorAir Cleanshield HEPA 550 is small and light in design. It is specifically designed to remove even the smallest airborne debris of up to 0.3 microns. The Unit can remove pet dander, mold spores and plant spores. The equipment comes fitted with a heap filter and an activated carbon filter that enables it to draw and capture even the smallest particles. The unit consumes less power and can clean air both vertically and horizontally. At its peak, the unit can produce an airflow of 550 CFM. This is sufficient to enable it to absorb hazardous particles in the air.
AlorAir Cleanshield HEPA 550 is more effective compared to other units from competitors. The product comes installed with features that will allow you to enjoy using it. The following are the most notable features:
The Unit Is Small In Size
When you buy the product, you will notice that it is small in size and lightweight. It weighs about eighteen kilograms, which is far less than the weight of any other commercial dehumidifier that can do the same job.
Signals When to Change the Primary Filter
The Air Scrubber is designed to notify the user when to change the primary filter. It means that you will not have to wait until the air in the house is stuffy before you decide to change the filter. Also, you don’t have to see dust mites in the house before you change the filter. The unit is specially designed to notify you when you need to change the filter.
It Is Equipped With Two Filters
Whether you are buying a Commercial & Industrial Dehumidifiers or just an air scrubber to use at home, it is important that you check the type of filters they have. AlorAir Cleanshield HEPA 550 is fitted with two filters. The first one is a pre-filter while the other one is a HEPA filter. The job of the first filter is to catch big particles while the second filter catches very small particles such as those that are 0.3 microns in size. This is critical since it ensures that all allergens such as dander and even pollen grains which make the airway to get congested are removed. The pollen grain will always lead to snoring. Since the unit will notify you when it can no longer filter the finest allergen, it guarantees members of your family better sleep.
Utilizes Advanced Filtration
AlorAir Cleanshield HEPA 550 utilizes an advanced filtration and a blend of wind stream. This is what helps it provide a constant supply of clean air. It is an advanced three-stage filtration system that leaves nothing to chance. The unit cleans air both vertically and horizontally to leave your house free of particles.
Can Be Used In Multi Positions
Unlike other Commercial dehumidifier packs, AlorAir Cleanshield HEPA 550 can be tweaked to increase its efficiency. All that you should do is to stack three units together with each unit facing in its own direction to provide a 360 degrease purification in areas with limited space. The dehumidifiers are designed with an interlocking system to allow for stacking. Also, the unit can clean the air coming in through its channels.
Maintenance Free Bearing Motor
For optimum performance, it comes fitted with a free bearing motor that guarantees optimum performance. The motor is durable and consumes less than 3 amps when running at a high speed. Also, it is less noisy, which makes it suitable for both domestic and commercial use.
- It is 2’’ smaller than competitors units : ETL feature
- Weighs 6lbs lesser than competitors unit : Features a roto-molded polyethylene housing
- It comes with GFCI protection that guarantees the safety of the user even when the unit is deployed in wet conditions : Comes with power off indicator light
- Comes with a 25 f AC cord
- Static pressure 2.8 : Weight: 39.6 lbs
- Power Consumption: 115V, 60Hz 3 amps : Airflow 270 -550 CFM
- Sound Pressure 69 DBA : Cord: 25 ft
- Duct Size outlet 8’’ : Duct Size intake: 16 in
- An outlet CFCI15A : Switch. On-Off
- Pre-filter : Go Vortex Ducting
- HEPA 550 filter : Blade motor
- Activated carbon Filter : Grill exhaust
LayFlat ducting Note that the unit has the highest CADR that allows it to clean any other dehumidifier. It allows it to combine high filtration, high , and low-pressure drop. Also, the unit features a daisy chain capability which allows you to link more than 3 units and create a massive air flow of 1650 CFM.
Controlling the unit is easier since it comes with variable speed control for adjusting the speed of the machine. All that you need to do is to turn the knob clockwise and it will increase the speed. To reduce the speed, you need to turn it anticlockwise.
Also, the unit features a circuit breaker switch to protect the unit in case the power supply allows more than 12 amps of electricity to pass through the circuit. If this happens, the switch will automatically cut off the power supply.
The unit guarantee greater service. But for your own safety, ensure:
- The unit is always in the unplug mode prior to performing any form of maintenance.
- The power and the chord should be checked for any damage before you start using the unit
- It is critical that you verify whether the GFCI is working or not. This can be done by powering the machine and pressing the red button.
- The electrical components of the unit should never be cleaned using a pressure washer.
- The pre-filter should be checked before the machine is operated. If there is a sign of anything restricting the flow of air, the filter should be changed.
- The unit should be dry prior to installing the filter
- If the unit is to be used for remediation purposes, it is recommended that you change the two filters at the same time. This is critical since it reduces chances of cross-contamination.
- The unit comes with a user manual which you can refer to in case you encounter challenges in its applications.
The AlorAir CleanShield HEPA 550 air scrubber, with the smallest and lightest design, is unbeatable compared with other brands in removing airborne miscellaneous debris at 0.3 microns in size including pollen, plant spores, mold spores, pet dander. Pre-filter, HEPA filter, and activated carbon filter are all adopted in the CleanShield 550. The CleanShield HEPA 550 is absolutely powerful in cleaning contaminated air with pre-filter and activated carbon filter capturing larger particles and the HEPA filter drawing in smaller particles.
CleanShield HEPA 550 is capable of cleaning air horizontally and vertically with electricity consumption no more than 3 amps. CleanShield HEPA 550 can produces 550 CFM airflow volume at its peak, which virtually adsorbs all hazardous particles from the air.
During restoration work and drying after water damage, the driving airflow can stir up particulates and particles adhering to the carpet or other materials. Then those dirty particles can be filtrated by the device with the of clean, odor-free air.