AirClean - Model AC600 Series - Ductless Chemical Workstation
From Ductless Fume Hoods
AirSafe automatic safety controller. Clear 360° degree viewing. Capable of being equipped with Bonded carbon and/or HEPA filtration. Excellent solution for low volume applications.
- AirSafe® automatic safety controller
- Integral base with deep spill lip
- No ductwork required
- No installation required - plugs directly into a standard 110V or 220V electrical outlet
- Clear polycarbonate shell for 360° visibility
- Available in standard height or tall version
- Extremely quiet operation < 49dBA
- Constant monitoring of fume hood face velocity with variable airflow control to user preset value
- Gas phase bonded carbon filtration
- Lab event timer
- Brushless, sparkless blower is post-filter
- Deep base effectively contains accidental spills
- Electronic gas detection for real-time gas phase filter monitoring
- Filter and electronics are located above the workspace, eliminating the chance of a chemical spill entering these sensitive areas
- Filter safety lockout to ensure correct filter replacement
- Low airflow alarm warns the user both visually and audibly
- Real time monitoring of installed filtration bed
- Shipped fully assembled
- Tested to UL 61010-1,CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1, and EN 61326-1
A Room air flows away from the operator and enters the enclosure in a horizontal pattern.
B Room air mixes with both lighter and heavier gases.
C Contaminated air is directed through the filtration bed.
D Clean air is recirculated into the room.
- Sturdy cart/trolley with locking casters for mobility
- Access port for electrical cords
- ULPA filter
- Polypropylene laboratory sinks
- Fluorescent lighting optional on all 32' width workstations; standard on 48' workstations