Aire-O2 - Microfloat Dispersed Air Flotation System (DAF)
The Aire-O2 Microfloat Dispersed Air Flotation System (DAF) is a water treatment process that clarifies wastewaters by the removal of suspended matter, such as oil or solids. Ideal for industrial applications, our Aire-O2 Microfloat Dispersed Air Flotation System is an effective, affordable, and reliable physical/chemical pre-treatment technology for removing up to 90% of fats, oils, and grease, 60% of total suspended solids, and 30% of Biochemical Oxygen Demand; all at a much lower cost than traditional DAF systems.
- Reduces surcharges by municipalities for disposal
- Reduces maintenance and energy consumption
- Requires no balancing of flow rates
- Eliminates recycle pumps, compressors and attendant piping associated with traditional DAF equipment
- New complete custom designs (with skimmers and tankage) or retrofits into existing tankage