The Aire-O2 Tri-Oval® Oxidation Ditch System, named for our Aire-O2 Triton® in an oxidation oval, is a subsurface complete mix, looped reactor system that is ideal for municipal and industrial wastewater treatment facilities. The energy efficient Aire-O2 Triton® TR Series process aerator/mixer, combined with an optimized control strategy, allows for operation at depths as low as 4ft (1.2m) and up to 33ft (10m).
- Simple, flexible operation with easy process control
- Reduced power consumption with low cost of ownership
- Minimal heat loss offers improved winter performance
- Minimal land requirements, quiet operation, and total reliability
- Aire-O2 Triton Rentals available!
- Full biological nutrient removal (BOD, Nitrogen, Phosphorus)
- No aerosols or splashing
- Complete mixing throughout the water column, eliminating solids settling
- Additional equipment can be provided to create a system package including: controls, instrumentation, secondary clarifiers, and RAS/WAS pumps, and/or an aerobic digester
Ideal Solution for
- Activated sludge treatment
- Nitrification and denitrification
- Enhanced biological phosphorus removal
- New construction, upgrades, and retrofits