The Tri-Oval Oxidation Ditch System, named for our Aire-O2 Triton in an oxidation oval, provides superior wastewater treatment process control and design flexibility of the activated sludge process. Couple this with the cost savings benefits of little construction, easy installation, and low maintenance; and you have reliable wastewater treatment. The system’s dual-function Aire-O2 Triton aerators/mixers drive fine bubble aeration and mixing up to 33 feet deep and allow for full Biological Nutrient Removal (BNR). Rentals are available to keep your plant compliant in emergency situations or with fluctuating loads throughout the year.
The Tri-Oval Oxidation Ditch System is a subsurface complete mix, looped reactor system that is ideal for municipal and industrial wastewater treatment facilities. Typical processes incorporated into the Tri-Oval System design can include conventional activated sludge, advanced secondary sludge treatment, nitrification/denitrification, biological nutrient removal of nitrogen and phosphorus, and aerobic sludge digestion.
- Simple, flexible operation with easy process control
- Reduced power consumption with low cost of ownership
- Minimal heat loss offers improved winter performance
- Minimal land requirements, quiet operation, and total reliability
- Aire-O2 Triton Rentals available!
- Full biological nutrient removal (BOD, TSS, Nitrogen, Phosphorus) and aerobic sludge digestion
- No aerosols or splashing
- 1,2, and 3 ring systems allow for customized solutions
- Complete mixing throughout the water column, eliminating solids deposition
- Additional equipment can be provided to create a system package including: controls, secondary clarifiers, RAS/WAS pumps, and/or aerobic digesters
Ideal solution for:
- Activated Sludge
- Advanced Secondary Sludge Treatment
- Biological Nutrient Removal of Nitrogen and Phosphorous
- Aerobic Sludge Digestion