airmo - Model H-CHO - Formaldehyde Analyzer
airmo HCHO is designed for the measurement of formaldehyde in air or pure gases. The airmo HCHO is an autoGC using FID detector dedicated to Formaldehyde monitoring at low concentration. This instrument uses a valve with a single sorbent trap, a metallic column and a methanizer.
Miniaturization, sensitivity, mobility and flexibility are its main features. Everything from the sample port up to the data storage is integrated in a 19'-rack 5U.
Programmed gradient temperature of the oven and pressure/flow control of the carrier gas by the piezo-valve. It can be associated with other Chromatotec’s gas analyzers to enlarge the range of molecules quantified.
Before final delivery the analyzer is tested for three weeks in the quality control department.
The Vistachrom software enables the user to view and store data on an industrial computer. It provides comfortable user-friendly utilities to recalculate, calibrate and export data and to configure the measurement. The software allows the calculation of retention time, area, mass or concentration profiles. Calib is a very important option for good result in ppb range.
Permeation tubes are used for calibration and data validation.
- MODBUS / JBUS or MGS1
- Analog output 4-20 mA or 0-10 V or alarms
- Automatic validation and calibration
- 24 V power supply
- Hydrogen and zero air generators for transportable analyzers
- Multiple Stream selector (2 to 6)
- Nitrogen generator
Light VOC analysis:
- formaldehyde / acetaldehyde
- less than 8 ppb for formaldehyde
- 0 - 100 ppb / amplification 3 in standard
- 0 - 1000 ppb
- 0 - 10 000 ppb
Relative Standard Deviation:
- < 0.3 %over 48h (RT)
- < 2 % over 48 h (Conc.)
- Data storage
- 4-20mA current output (option)
- MODBUS / JBUS or MGS1 communication protocol (option)
- 15 min as standard (20 min or 30 min optional)
- H2 (FID): 30 ml/min
- Air (FID): 180 ml/min
- Carrier gas N2
- Air (FID): 180 ml/min (inlet 3 bars ; 1/8’’)
- Sample inlet (vacuum pump) 1/4’’
- 20 to 240 ml (programmable) in standard
- Main: (230V / 115V 50 Hz/60Hz)
- Battery: 24V (option)
- Mean: 180 VA, peak 400 VA
Dimensions and weight:
- Rack: 19' - (5U)
- Height: 222mm
- Width: 482mm
- Depth: 660mm
- Net weight: 20 Kg