airmoVOC - Model C2C6 - Light Volatile Hydrocarbons and 1,3 Butadiene Analyzer
The instrument uses a 6-port valve with a single sorbent trap, and a metallic capillary column. It has a minimum detection level as low as 15 ppt (for 1,3-Butadiene for e.g.) in ambient air, and analyses up to 32 compounds during a single analysis.
The airmo VOC C2-C6 uses a thermoelectric cooling system to control the temperature of the sample trap when required, for example for the analysis of Ethyne.Miniaturization, sensitivity, mobility and flexibility are its main features.
Everything from the sample port up to the data storage is integrated in a 19'- rack 4U (programmed gradient temperature of the oven and pressure/flow control of the carrier gas by the piezo-valve). Before delivery the analyser is tested for one week by our quality control department.
The Vistachrom software enables the user to analyse and store data on a PC. It provides user friendly utilities to recalculate, calibrate, configure the measurement and export data. The software allows the calculation of retention time, area, mass or concentration profiles.
- On-line results are transmitted via a MODBUS / JBUS or MGS1 communication protocol
- Analog output 4-20 mA or 0-10 V
- Automatic validation / calibration
- 24 V power supply
- Hydrogen and zero air generator for transportable analysers.
- Multiple Stream selector (2 to 6)
Light COV analysis:
- 15 ppt for 1,3-Butadiene or 33 ng/m3
- 0.5 to 100 PPB/amplification3 in standard
Relative Standard Deviation:
- < 0.3 %over 48h (RT)
- < 2 % over 48 h (Conc.)
- Data storage
- 4-20mA current output (option)
- MODBUS / JBUS or MGS1 communication protocol (option)
- 30 min as standard (20 min. optional)
- H2 (FID and carrier gas): 30 ml/min (inlet 2 bars; 1/16' swagelock)
- Air (FID): 180 ml/min (inlet 3 bars; 1/8' swagelock)
- Sample inlet (vacuum pump) 1/4' swagelock
- 20 to 240 ml (programmable)
- Main: 230V / 115V or 50 Hz / 60Hz
- Battery: 24V (option)
- Mean: 150 VA, peak 360 VA
Dimensions and weight:
- Rack: 19' - (4U)
- Height: 180mm
- Width: 482mm
- Depth: 600mm
- Net weight : 17 Kg
- Clean air room monitoring The ambient air in clean air rooms needs to be constantly monitored for the safety of workers and of the production according to the environment. A clean air room is a room where the (...)
- BTEX and VOC This market is driven by law and legislations made in Europe and/or USA (US EPA). It deals with ambient air monitoring : analysis / calibration / automatic zero air in continuous 7 days a week. (...)
- Chemical loss of volatile organic compounds and its impact on the source analysis through a two-year continuous measurement H.L. Wang, C.H. Chen, Q. Wang, C. Huang, L.Y. Su, H.Y. Huang, S.R. Lou, M. Zhou, L. Li, L.P. Qiao, Y.H. Wang
- Leaf level emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOC) from some Amazonian and Mediterranean plants A. Bracho-Nunez, N. M. Knothe, S.Welter, M. Staudt,W. R. Costa, M. A. R. Liberato, M. T. F. Piedade, and J. Kesselmeier
- Large contribution of water-insoluble secondary organic aerosols in the region of Paris (France) during wintertime Jean Sciare, Odile d’Argouges, Roland Sarda‐Estève, Cécile Gaimoz, Cristina Dolgorouky, Nicolas Bonnaire, Olivier Favez, Bernard Bonsang, and Valérie Gros
- Gas Chromatography: MCERTS Certification for Ambient Air Analysis on Benzene and VOCs Franck Amiet, Michel Robert, Dr Nicholas A Martin
- Ozone precursors (PAMS 56) and Toxics monitoring with airmOzone An all in one solution including dual combined autoGCs FID: airmoVOC C2C6 and airmoVOC C6C12.